Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So the British media is blaming the Russian fans and the Russian media is blaming the English fans. Nice. That surely won't bridge the gap. :D I just hope it won't escalate. UEFA threatening with kicking out one of the teams was probably a good idea.
I was more interested in what the French media said. They can kick one or both teams out but really that's only punishing innocent people, those there to fight can do it as long as they want.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol: so true. French police are miserably incompetent it seems.
Six Britons, one Austrian and three Frenchman are to be tried following violence in Marseilles, but 150 "well-trained" Russian hooligans escaped arrest.

"There were 150 Russian supporters who in reality were hooligans," the city's chief prosecutor Brice Robin told a news conference.

"These people were well prepared for ultra-rapid, ultra-violent action. These are extremely well-trained people."

Most of the 35 people who were injured in the fighting were English, including one who is in a "critical but stable condition".
I think "fucking useless" would be a better term.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In regards to the violence, I've had messages from a couple of people who are over there. Almost all of the trouble, in terms of violence, that England fans are causing is reactionary, either defending themselves from Russian animals or reacting to the French police firing tear gas into crowds who are doing nothing more than being rowdy and drunk, singing songs. It has to be said that some of the songs are inflammatory, anti-French, anti-Euro, anti-ISIS and anti-Russian. Basically the usual far-right shit that is an element of the England support (BNP etc). Pretty glad I didn't go anywhere near the place tbh. Anyone who has an England shirt on seems to be fair game for a kicking, regardless of what they are doing.
:lol: :lol: never change england

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I was more interested in what the French media said. They can kick one or both teams out but really that's only punishing innocent people, those there to fight can do it as long as they want.
I don't really think they're going to kick out one of teams, but if the threat will stop a few of the retards from going crazy, then I guess that's a good thing.

Mar 9, 2006
Why the Russian fans are doing all this though? Can you explain?
Which russian fans? 250 hooligans out of thousands that went to france? Every nation has "sent" their hooligans on euro, it's up to police to catch them and don't let them do thing that they wanna do, while french police is sucking a huge dick instead of working, how could you as police, special forces etc. let someone to run all across the stadium and attack other people on the opposite stands? they all should resign immediately, but instead they've banned alcohol outside of the stadiums :lol: fucking disgrace, but i'm not surprised after act of terrors that was happened in france year ago, no one is guilty when it comes to police officers, special agents etc. they never resign because of acts of terrorism

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5281824 said:
Which russian fans? 250 hooligans out of thousands that went to france? Every nation has "sent" their hooligans on euro, it's up to police to catch them and don't let them do thing that they wanna do, while french police is sucking a huge dick instead of working, how could you as police, special forces etc. let someone to run all across the stadium and attack other people on the opposite stands? they all should resign immediately, but instead they've banned alcohol outside of the stadiums :lol: fucking disgrace, but i'm not surprised after act of terrors that was happened in france year ago, no one is guilty when it comes to police officers, special agents etc. they never resign because of acts of terrorism
You make a good point but I wonder if that would still be your analysis if these 250 hooligans were middle-eastern/Arabs beating people up with bottles, chairs, knives etc. But I agree with most of your post that said, I think the Russian and English fans never missed an opportunity be it a WC or Euro's to do damages and fight other fans.

Mar 9, 2006
Examples of Russians and their love of the ustawka :D

Never happens in AUstralia
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...ydney-fc-wanderers-clash-20151025-gkhzok.html

- - - Updated - - -

Why the Russian fans are doing all this though? Can you explain?
English media and FA are still upset about 2018 so they gonna use every occassion to blame russians for everything, it's typical british mentality, everyone is guilty but not we

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
You make a good point but I wonder if that would still be your analysis if these 250 hooligans were middle-eastern/Arabs beating people up with bottles, chairs, knives etc. But I agree with most of your post that said, I think the Russian and English fans never missed an opportunity be it a WC or Euro's to do damages and fight other fans.
good luck getting a rational answer, had a debate with a bigot in my class using this logic and what he replied with was vomit inducing to put it mildly rab :))

the bottom line in my opinion is both are retards, when some one loses his life it isn't important who started the brawl i think both are equally responsible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But I agree with most of your post that said, I think the Russian and English fans never missed an opportunity be it a WC or Euro's to do damages and fight other fans.
That's not true though, not for Russia or England. The trouble is allowed to spiral because the French aren't dealing with it, and those who went over to cause trouble knew they would get away with it because they are a soft touch.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In regards to the violence, I've had messages from a couple of people who are over there. Almost all of the trouble, in terms of violence, that England fans are causing is reactionary, either defending themselves from Russian animals or reacting to the French police firing tear gas into crowds who are doing nothing more than being rowdy and drunk, singing songs. It has to be said that some of the songs are inflammatory, anti-French, anti-Euro, anti-ISIS and anti-Russian. Basically the usual far-right shit that is an element of the England support (BNP etc). Pretty glad I didn't go anywhere near the place tbh. Anyone who has an England shirt on seems to be fair game for a kicking, regardless of what they are doing.
If you go to a foreign country and start provoking locals, you're gonna get your ass kicked. Hell, you don't even have to go that far, just visit your immediate neighborhood. Your fans are absolutely putrid wherever they go, not the first time they've been involved in incidents abroad. Not denying that Russians are culpable as well, but it seems to me that your media is a tad bit biased with all this.

Mar 9, 2006
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ash-Euro-2016-marred-fourth-day-violence.html
@Azzurri7

Russian fans are to be blamed for this too i guess :lol:

N. Ireland, Germany, Russia, England, Poland all these country sent their hooligans on euro, but it's up to police to catch and seize them immediately when they only started to fight somebody, this would NEVER happen in the USA, american police would shoot them down immediately without asking any names or surnames, just few bullets in the head and then sent his dead body home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)