Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (83 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you go to a foreign country and start provoking locals, you're gonna get your ass kicked. Hell, you don't even have to go that far, just visit your immediate neighborhood. Your fans are absolutely putrid wherever they go, not the first time they've been involved in incidents abroad. Not denying that Russians are clupable as well.
By locals...as far as I'm aware Russians aren't local, nor is it the job of the police to "kick ass".

The very first night England fans got to Marseille a large group of them were at a pub doing nothing more but sitting outside drinking - this is the testament of the local business owner - and some local youths (presumably with muslim backgrounds, in that part of the world) came over and started singing pro-ISIS songs at them and goading them. Trouble started, chairs and bottles were thrown. That sets the tone for the local skirmishes. Russians came in after. So please forgive me if I don't join in the tears about those horrible England fans singing their nasty songs that hurt my feelings, they are replying in kind to provocation. When there is none you don't see trouble.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5281837 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ash-Euro-2016-marred-fourth-day-violence.html
@Azzurri7

Russian fans are to be blamed for this too i guess :lol:

N. Ireland, Germany, Russia, England, Poland all these country sent their hooligans on euro, but it's up to police to catch and seize them immediately when they only started to fight somebody, this would NEVER happen in the USA, american police would shoot them down immediately without asking any names or surnames, just few bullets in the head and then sent his dead body home
The far right really is increasing in Europe. I bet the England fans involved in the worst of the trouble are at least right wing, BNP etc.

Mar 9, 2006
By locals...as far as I'm aware Russians aren't local, nor is it the job of the police to "kick ass".

The very first night England fans got to Marseille a large group of them were at a pub doing nothing more but sitting outside drinking - this is the testament of the local business owner - and some local youths (presumably with muslim backgrounds, in that part of the world) came over and started singing pro-ISIS songs at them and goading them. Trouble started, chairs and bottles were thrown. That sets the tone for the local skirmishes. Russians came in after. So please forgive me if I don't join in the tears about those horrible England fans singing their nasty songs that hurt my feelings, they are replying in kind to provocation. When there is none you don't see trouble.

Biased brits :touched: :touched: :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
good luck getting a rational answer, had a debate with a bigot in my class using this logic and what he replied with was vomit inducing to put it mildly rab :))

the bottom line in my opinion is both are retards, when some one loses his life it isn't important who started the brawl i think both are equally responsible.
Definitely. It just bothers me that such a beautiful awaited event is turning ugly. I'm really disappointed.

That's not true though, not for Russia or England. The trouble is allowed to spiral because the French aren't dealing with it, and those who went over to cause trouble knew they would get away with it because they are a soft touch.
We can all agree on that I was referring though to the intention of these hooligans, this was planned. I've read some Russian Hooligans twitter posts saying that they wanted to show the English Hooligans they are nothing but bunch of pussies and they accept the English hooligan's challenge.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We can all agree on that I was referring though to the intention of these hooligans, this was planned. I've read some Russian Hooligans twitter posts saying that they wanted to show the English Hooligans they are nothing but bunch of pussies and they accept the English hooligan's challenge.
Well yeah it was 100% premeditated, this is an organised group that is more like a paramilitary. The stupid thing is that these aren't fighting fans who they are attacking. What they thought would happen is that lots of England's top guys would be there, but nothing happened so now they are randomly going around attacking people who they think are English, isolating groups.

What they should really do is put down their weapons (pussy tactic) and organise a proper fight in a field somewhere if they want to celebrate some kind of caveman victory. Complete boneheads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)