Euro 2012 LIVE (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
easy to say, this spain time is written history, just like france did in 1998 and 2000.
Italy can be proud of their selves but I am tired of people calling spain dive, cheats, lucky bastard all the time.
In the end they have the best team and play the best football in the world at the moment.
and this tournament spain was unbeatable, just like in 2010 (switzerland beat them I know) and in 2008.
germany, portugal, chili, italy, russia, holland all the teams couldn't beat spain when it was necessaries.
Spain is as good as your grammar.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
IMO he had everything to win this final or at least fight for it, instead of spreading his legs. I was never convinced by him, he was nothing especial since he was appointed, maybe Italy played better football but he even lost 3 games in a row before the Euro.

He did overachieve but he's just poor at times, many times I'd say.
This is his first loss in a competitive fixture.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
IMO he had everything to win this final or at least fight for it, instead of spreading his legs. I was never convinced by him, he was nothing especial since he was appointed, maybe Italy played better football but he even lost 3 games in a row before the Euro.

The players at his disposal are hardly reflective of a great Italy team.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

ever think of the way better team they played against. I am sure italy fought 100% but that doesn't mean you win all the time
why do you think holland kicked 2 years ago.?
Like van bommel said: their is no other way to stop spain
and in the end holland got closer then italy tonight :stuckup:

Some Eggs

Oct 9, 2010
easy to say, this spain team is written history, just like france did in 1998 and 2000.
Italy can be proud of their selves but I am tired of people calling spain dive, cheats, lucky bastard all the time.
In the end they have the best team and play the best football in the world at the moment.
and this tournament spain was unbeatable, just like in 2010 (switzerland beat them I know) and in 2008.
germany, france portugal, chili, italy, russia, holland all the teams couldn't beat spain when it was necessaries.
Wow, someone rational here!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wow, what a way to confirm the "best NT of all time" tag.

Anyway, a question needs to be asked. Watching Spain under Del Bosque and without Messi playing like this and winning EVERYTHING, I wonder if Pep Guardiola or Messi was the reason why Barca couldn't be this superior and win everything? I think both were the reason. Thank God Messi is in Barca and Del Bosque isn't their coach. They were gonna win the last 5 CLs and La Ligas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)