Euro 2012 LIVE (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Prandelli finished all his subs at 57 minutes. The first half Spain were smart enough to kill out Pirlo but in the second half Prandelli shot himself (and the team) in the foot.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd say Prandelli really overachieved with this team. Yeah, his subs have been suspect, but quality wise this team is average and really depends a lot on Pirlo.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Look at the overall quality of the opposition in these last three tournaments
easy to say, this spain team is written history, just like france did in 1998 and 2000.
Italy can be proud of their selves but I am tired of people calling spain dive, cheats, lucky bastard all the time.
In the end they have the best team and play the best football in the world at the moment.
and this tournament spain was unbeatable, just like in 2010 (switzerland beat them I know) and in 2008.
germany, france portugal, chili, italy, russia, holland all the teams couldn't beat spain when it was necessaries.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He has done well to get this far, the subs have been poor this game but do not discount what he has achieved. 3-0 gross.
IMO he had everything to win this final or at least fight for it, instead of spreading his legs. I was never convinced by him, he was nothing especial since he was appointed, maybe Italy played better football but he even lost 3 games in a row before the Euro.

He did overachieve but he's just poor at times, many times I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)