Euro 2012 LIVE (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Italy dont deserve to be losing by so much and i think it could get worse... fuck i hate Spain.

Motolivio and sadly Marchisio aren't playing too good and Pirlo is being handled well by the Spanish.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
first goal, that was blind cross, hard straight at Silva's head, almost misted it, fuck them
Second goal, CB'lousy offside trap, and thats all.
Where was the marking on silva in the first cross ?
And how does this mean that the second goal was lucky ? He tried a through ball and succeded , maybe it is because italy's defense is not that good ?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bad formation to start with and i really don't want chiellini's injury gets serious.. Giovinco instead of Montolivo. early goal for italy and there is a hope if not then predict an ugly end.

this!!! i dont know how people are saying cassano has been good, i think he has been horrible to be honest.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
the lucky part is scoring on your first chance with the smallest player on the field. that of course has a big impact on the game, as goal usually does!

the second goal is just horrible defence

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Spain will 100% win this, but a 2:1 or 3:2 defeat for Italy is what I hope for now. I don't give a fuck about the Italian NT, but their good results with so many Juventini should be a good advertisement for Juve and I can at least hope for a good finish. An easy Spain win, especially a 3:0 or 4:0 will make everyone forget about the matches Italy played so far to the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)