Euro 2012 LIVE (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juventus shirt? You $#@!ing buy a shirt with Balotelli on it, you hear me? For all I care you put 'Balotelli' on a Juventus shirt, but there's no way you're going to a public place with Balotelli not written on your shirt, that would be blasphemy and you should be stoned for that. BALOTELLI.
That might actually come true ( Balotelli Juve jersey) ya never know.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Juventus shirt? You $#@!ing buy a shirt with Balotelli on it, you hear me? For all I care you put 'Balotelli' on a Juventus shirt, but there's no way you're going to a public place with Balotelli not written on your shirt, that would be blasphemy and you should be stoned for that. BALOTELLI.
Go to sleep.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
yep, very mature indeed, exactly what the Germans lacked - situations decided the game in the first half when, if anything, Germany were dominating, leading the play and creating the chances.

Rather lackluster and uninspired performance form Germany in the 2nd, as if they didn't believe they could turn it around - bar the last 3-4 min - despite all the chances they had in the 1st half. Very uncharacteristic performance by the Germans in this 2nd half - showed no heart and motivation.
If anything, if not for Marchisio, Diamanti and Di Natale choking, Italy could have easily doubled their goals on the counter.

And people hating on Balo and Cassano and praising small-game, bench-destined chokers like Diamanti and Di Natale are just :sergio:

Balo, Cassano and Montolivo - deciding the game out of virtually nowhere :touched:
Just forget the worlds best defence :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So proud of the boys and especially our ItalJuve contingent. What a win, what a performance, absolutely monstered the Germans. Always knew Italy were capable of playing super, attacking football and I am so grateful that Prandelli has taken charge of the team and given the players the opportunity to play in this fashion. Immense.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So proud of the boys and especially our ItalJuve contingent. What a win, what a performance, absolutely monstered the Germans. Always knew Italy were capable of playing super, attacking football and I am so grateful that Prandelli has taken charge of the team and given the players the opportunity to play in this fashion. Immense.
:agree:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
I prefer the Balotelli that cruises for the season and saves his best for the Blue shirt. Probably best though not to play for Juve so I can enjoy the spectacle.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Hummels was exposed badly today, that it was so disturbing to witness. The movements of Cassano and Balo was too much for that back line, they were stretched out and exposed out wide very easily. It showed how vulnerable the Germans back 4 are with little diagonal movements. Balotelli has to be one of the best CFs in the world at moving without the ball, he lacks concentration in finishing to become the great player that many people are expecting, he showed it today with his sublime finishing. Great game by Pirlo Rossi and Bonucci, I thought they dominated their positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)