Euro 2012 LIVE (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
BALOTELLI

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 22:50 ----------

Credit to Neuer for his heart. Most of the Germans lacked it.
Nah, they were scared shitless. Because, after all, they had to play ITALY. Germany loses against Italy, that's just the way it is and always will be. Italy could play drunk, blindfolded and on one leg and they'd still beat the Arian race.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
BALOTELLI

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 22:50 ----------

Nah, they were scared shitless. Because, after all, they had to play ITALY. Germany loses against Italy, that's just the way it is and always will be. Italy could play drunk, blindfolded and on one leg and they'd still beat the Arian race.
:agree:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Very stable performance from Italy, I hope they don't choke in the final because I am dead bored of seeing Spain win.
yep, very mature indeed, exactly what the Germans lacked - situations decided the game in the first half when, if anything, Germany were dominating, leading the play and creating the chances.

Rather lackluster and uninspired performance form Germany in the 2nd, as if they didn't believe they could turn it around - bar the last 3-4 min - despite all the chances they had in the 1st half. Very uncharacteristic performance by the Germans in this 2nd half - showed no heart and motivation.
If anything, if not for Marchisio, Diamanti and Di Natale choking, Italy could have easily doubled their goals on the counter.

And people hating on Balo and Cassano and praising small-game, bench-destined chokers like Diamanti and Di Natale are just :sergio:

Balo, Cassano and Montolivo - deciding the game out of virtually nowhere :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Going to the work in my Juventus shirt tomorrow.
Juventus shirt? You fucking buy a shirt with Balotelli on it, you hear me? For all I care you put 'Balotelli' on a Juventus shirt, but there's no way you're going to a public place with Balotelli not written on your shirt, that would be blasphemy and you should be stoned for that. BALOTELLI.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Juventus shirt? You $#@!ing buy a shirt with Balotelli on it, you hear me? For all I care you put 'Balotelli' on a Juventus shirt, but there's no way you're going to a public place with Balotelli not written on your shirt, that would be blasphemy and you should be stoned for that. BALOTELLI.
This is not Balotelli forum. Please procede to ManCity forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)