Euro 2012 LIVE (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Spain missed Villa terribly. Two years ago he was the only reason (that and R Costa at RB :( ) that Spain got past Portugal in the WC.

This one was definitely coin-toss level. Not happy going out, but I'm happy with the overall team performance in this tournament. They belonged in the semis.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Portuguese deserved to go through. Once again, boring football has been rewarded. After watching the Netherland of the late 80s, Germany of early 90s, Brazil of mid 90s and etc, this Spanish team is the most boring dominant team. Their style is like playing Fifa with the X button missing. They needed a centre forward badly, Llorente would have been ideal.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Spain can't win this shit playing like this., they can't dammit! If Italy loses tomorrow I hope Germany wins it. Portugal can go out with their heads held high.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
One way to eliminate Spain's silly tiki taka style is to have their games reffed by a ref with big balls that would allow the play go and don't give those silly little fouls that they usually get.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Funny thing is that many Spanish bandwagon hoppers are blaming the Portuguese for that boring game. Portugal are too dependent on Ronaldo :howler:
so is barca with messi, italy with pirlo, germany with ozil..so what? you have to do your job if you're a star player not choke (ronaldo's last minute opportunity)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Portugal didn't really dominate the game, neither team can say they deserve to go to the final based on this game alone.
It was evenly contested and Spain had the better chances. No winning team will want to abandon their winning tactic so I dun't see why Spain should change now.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
so is barca with messi, italy with pirlo, germany with ozil..so what? you have to do your job if you're a star player not choke (ronaldo's last minute opportunity)
They are saying Portugal is boring because they are dependent on Ronaldo, ignoring the fact because of that silly Spanish tactics. I don't find a problem that they are dependent on Ronaldo, he is one of the best of the world. The Portuguese did their best, and they are a bit unlucky to get knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)