Euro 2012 LIVE (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Top 6? :howler:

Even historically, England were never in the top 6.

Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, Spain, and France are possibly top 6 from a historical perspective, although you could also make a case for Uruguay. Holland and England come after that.

As for current form/performances, I'd say Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Holland, France, and even teams like Denmark, Croatia, and Chile are ahead of the English. England are probably top 20 in the world, but top 6? :rofl:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fuck Spain I hope they lose.

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 23:59 ----------

agreed..portugal is nowhere near spain..donno what the fuss is with portugal, i've seen all the matches and they haven't impressed me
They haven't been good, but CR7 has.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
FI:

Italy possible: Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Pirlo; Marchisio, De Rossi (Nocerino), Montolivo; Diamanti; Balotelli

pretty good lineup imo.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Fuck Spain I hope they lose.

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 23:59 ----------

They haven't been good, but CR7 has.
One player can't do everything. ;)

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 16:09 ----------

FI:

Italy possible: Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Pirlo; Marchisio, De Rossi (Nocerino), Montolivo; Diamanti; Balotelli

pretty good lineup imo.
As long the Milan players wont play. Abate ruining the ball possesion with his high balls. I dont need to say anything about Montolivo and Cassano, we all saw last game :sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
One player can't do everything. ;)

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 16:09 ----------

As long the Milan players wont play. Abate ruining the ball possesion with his high balls. I dont need to say anything about Montolivo and Cassano, we all saw last game :sergio:
I disagree. I think Abate and Montolivo played well. Cassano was poor however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)