Euro 2012 LIVE (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That was far from boring though. Spain - France is boring.
That was boring too. But we did not have to endure a goaless draw for so long.
And some ppl will claim that cabin and iniesta passing game, goes beyond montolivo's.

Anyways at last we are finally into the semis, the end is near.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Arrogant ? Italy out possessed and out shot England. They completely destroyed them. Whats arrogant is talking down about italia. Italy was ranked 16 while England was 5 we decimated them in all aspects. Look at the stats that's not arrogance
Did you just bring up FIFA rankings?:lol:

This England team is bad, but was able to play to it's strengths. I'm not hating on Italy, just pointing out that having all the possession and failing to win in regular time against an inferior opponent is not the mark of a great team. Pirlo makes them so good. Without him they're shit. That's all I was saying.

And yes, you're always arrogant. About everything.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Out of all the games to play Di Natale, today was it. You have the ball all game and you need that last touch and you keep TOTO on the bench? Out of all games when he doesn't have to work hard to win the ball back or win aerial battles, just finish off build-ups? Now you bench him?

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
PIRLO AND BUFFON!!! The last of the Mohicans from this amazing generation of Italy players. Such confidence, such a winning desire!!! And both playing for your beloved Juventus... priceless!!!! I'm pretty sure Germans didn't want Italy, but after 120 mins, 10 times harder match, and a day less for rest it would be pretty damn hard.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Did you just bring up FIFA rankings?:lol:

This England team is bad, but was able to play to it's strengths. I'm not hating on Italy, just pointing out that having all the possession and failing to win in regular time against an inferior opponent is not the mark of a great team. Pirlo makes them so good. Without him they're $#@!. That's all I was saying.

And yes, you're always arrogant. About everything.
It isn't arrogant when you can back it up lol I kid I kid. Of course pirlo brings them to another level it's the same with Juve he's the heart ,mind and soul of these two teams. The chances that were missed werent all mistakes some where unlucky the two posts, nocerinos shot etc

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
De.....lighted

Gonna be a big ask to get past ze Germans though.

So happy to hear English pundits complementing Italy, makes a nice change

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It isn't arrogant when you can back it up lol I kid I kid. Of course pirlo brings them to another level it's the same with Juve he's the heart ,mind and soul of these two teams. The chances that were missed werent all mistakes some where unlucky the two posts, nocerinos shot etc
The chances missed were mind-boggling. Do you not agree with that? If it were say Italy 2006, it would have been 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)