Euro 2012 LIVE (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Is this running smoothly for you? It's quality but choppy as fuck for me...
sorry, just saw this - yeah the stream was pretty smooth - 85+% quality till the 80th min or so when the picture just disappeared (the stream was still stable but there must have been an issue on the streamer's side).
One thing to note is that with these high-bitrate streams you have to quit using the internet - even simple browsing destabilizes the stream and makes it choppy ... and I have pretty fast cable internet ... not sure if that would be a problem with FIOS, but something to keep in mind.

P.S. this is the case only with the HD stream like the one I linked to, not with slower streams

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
sorry, just saw this - yeah the stream was pretty smooth - 85+% quality till the 80th min or so when the picture just disappeared (the stream was still stable but there must have been an issue on the streamer's side).
One thing to note is that with these high-bitrate streams you have to quit using the internet - even simple browsing destabilizes the stream and makes it choppy ... and I have a pretty fast cable internet ... not sure if that would be a problem with FIOS, but something to keep in mind.
My connection is usually good enough for streaming but it was struggling with that. I had Tuz and Facebook open so that must have been why it was so bad.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
France has been incredibly disappointing. I'd expect Blanc to be able to organize a backline, being a defender and all. Disgusting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)