Euro 2012 LIVE (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
France looked static until Menez came on. He should definitely start against Spain even if he misses a gazillion chances he offers so much more in terms of speed & movement.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Going to be tough for the Italy playing England with Rooney. Would have preferred France.
I wouldn't. I think France is better. If Prandelli choose the midfield from the first two group games, then I can't see Gerrard and Parker winning the midfield battle. But it'll be tight.

Germany, Portugal, Spain and Italy are my bets.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
France has a pussy mentality when things get difficult, it might become a problem for them later on.

I do see them putting a good fight against Spain though, because it seems like they up their game against big teams.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:lol:

England are being outplayed by Ukraine and you expect them to do, what Spain and Croatia couldn't.
I wouldn't say outplayed - this is the new approach the English seems to be using - sit back and contain and take the opponent on the counter very much imitating Chelski in the CL and Italy from years past.
For all their possession and running, Ukraine had very few chances and the main threats came after the same linesman didn't signal two obvious offsides on Mylievski, the second of which lead to a phantom goal (good case for technology there 'cause the goal-line ref was looking right at it and still got it wrong :D )

Other than that, this game wouldn't have been as close if Rooney didn't look like a sausage chasing a meatball for 86 min on the field :D (the guy has lose at least 10 lb, me thinks)

as for France, should have known better than bet on a sorry-ass bunch like them :sergio: ... well done by Sweden there :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)