Euro 2012 LIVE (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
not sure why you are laughing at him - at least his team leaves the tournament with points to their tally ;)
and maybe you didn't notice but we still play tomorrow a game :shifty:
cos he laughed in my face that holland sucks and I want him to get back. and because dick advocaat is an ass and being a ass to Holland during the whole tournament :andy2:
:seven:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The Russians had better units, the goal came at the best moment for us to cripple their morale.
Greece works best when they are not the favourites, so this time they didn't need to concede twice before they were focused.
So this is where Russia should proove why they consider themselves to be favorites.
And they just didn't.

By beating the favorites we gave the opportunity to the other two teams to hold their fate in their hands. I was expecting Poland to win once home.
They didn't...

So... Dear Merkel and Soible, here we come!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
and maybe you didn't notice but we still play tomorrow a game :shifty:
cos he laughed in my face that holland sucks and I want him to get back. and because dick advocaat is an ass and being a ass to Holland during the whole tournament :andy2:
:seven:
lets see what will happen tomorrow ;) will holland win and make it thru or will they choke like the previous two games.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
we also :shifty: we even have a change of going through ;)
I hope you do as I think any of Portugal or Denmark going thru would be a waste the very next round, while Holland - provided they get their shit together - has the talent to leave a more permanent mark than any of them on this tourney.

My point, however, was that you had really no reason to laugh at Russia, or any other team at Euro's, given how pathetic the Dutch have been so far. At least teams like Ireland have an excuse for why they have 0 pts after 2 games, while a team as incredibly talented as the Dutch should be nothing short of ashamed and embarrassed from what they've shown so far.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I hope you do as I think any of Portugal or Denmark going thru would be a waste the very next round, while Holland - provided they get their shit together - has the talent to leave a more permanent mark than any of them on this tourney.

My point, however, was that you had really no reason to laugh at Russia, or any other team at Euro's, given how pathetic the Dutch have been so far. At least teams like Ireland have an excuse for why they have 0 pts after 2 games, while a team as incredibly talented as the Dutch should be nothing short of ashamed and embarrassed from what they've shown so far.
that is bs
so I can't laugh cos my team sucks
then a whole lot of people shouldn't even been here cos their country sucked so hard that they don;t even represented the euro's
I feel ashamed of holland thanks for asking

but I still enjoy it when Russia fails maybe you didn't notice it
but Dick advocaat was making fun of holland and tell us how he will win the euro's as a only dutchie
and that made me mad and then I want to laugh when he goes out after losing against fucking greece
Germany is way better then greece and poland together

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
that is bs
so I can't laugh cos my team sucks
then a whole lot of people shouldn't even been here cos their country sucked so hard that they don;t even represented the euro's
I feel ashamed of holland thanks for asking
but I still enjoy it when Russia fails
maybe you didn't notice it
but Dick advocaat was making fun of holland and tell us how he will win the euro's as a only dutchie
and that made me mad and then I want to laugh when he goes out after losing against fucking greece
Germany is way better then greece and poland togethe
no, it's not BS, it's just one of them inconvenient facts that are so hard to digest
of course you can, but I wouldn't count on that to make you look, you know, "wise"
they shouldn't ... and doing it doesn't exactly make them look like geniuses, does it ... so, I am still not sure why you insist on using them as an example
as you should ... and I wasn't asking, I was telling ;)
well, the rest is self explanatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)