Euro 2012 LIVE (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
From what i remember it wasn't that good , what do they have ?

---------- Post added 02.07.2012 at 23:51 ----------

i am not underestimating them , i am just judging them from their real value in my point of view

spain will crush them
Riquelme, Banega, Pastore, Nicolas Gaitan, Ricky Alvarez, Angel Di Maria, Erik Lamela, Gago, Mascherano, probably more. I can't remember.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Riquelme, Banega, Pastore, Nicolas Gaitan, Ricky Alvarez, Angel Di Maria, Erik Lamela, Gago, Mascherano, probably more. I can't remember.
I am talking about central middfielders not wings or attacking middfielders and the only ones i see there are mascherano , gago and banega .

Riquelme attacking middfielder , old , will be benched
Banega , don't know him that well
Gago , sucks
Mascherano , the best they have
Alvarez , sucks and will be benched
Di maria will play
Lamela , is a ss , will be benched
Pastore , plays as amf ,ss will be benched
Gaitan amf , will be benched

The attack of argentina will be made of players between messi , aguero , higuain , tevez , di maria , every other wing/amf/ss will be benched , probably some of the ones you mentioned won't even be on the bench . Right now argentina is overflwoing with ss/amf/wingers

Considering that the names i mentioned are very offensive i would play 2 good defensive middfielders , they have one in mascherano they need another , gago is not it and haven't seen much of banega to give a judgment . Than there is the defensive problem , i strugle to think of any good defenders they have

I supspect they will play with a 4231 with higuain/tevez up top , messi on the right , di maria on the left , aguero at amf , mascherano in middfield and he needs a partner ?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I am talking about central middfielders not wings or attacking middfielders and the only ones i see there are mascherano , gago and banega .

Riquelme attacking middfielder , old , will be benched
Banega , don't know him that well
Gago , sucks
Mascherano , the best they have
Alvarez , sucks and will be benched
Di maria will play
Lamela , is a ss , will be benched
Pastore , plays as amf ,ss will be benched
Gaitan amf , will be benched

The attack of argentina will be made of players between messi , aguero , higuain , tevez , di maria , every other wing/amf/ss will be benched , probably some of the ones you mentioned won't even be on the bench . Right now argentina is overflwoing with ss/amf/wingers

Cconsidering that the names i mentioned are very offensive i would play 2 good defendsive middfielders , they have one in mascherano they need another , gago is not it and haven't seen much of banega to give a judgment . Than there is the defensive problem , i strugle to think of any good defenders they have

I supspect they will play with a 4231 with higuain/tevez up top , messi on the right , di maria on the left , aguero at amf , mascherano in middfield and he needs a partner ?
Riquelme, might be old. But he's still top 3 best playmakers in the world, Banega is great. Gago is good, but he hasn't shown that under Roma.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Riquelme, might be old. But he's still top 3 best playmakers in the world, Banega is great. Gago is good, but he hasn't shown that under Roma.
riquelme won't even make it to the bench , gago is not that good they would need someone who runs a lot , what is banega's playing style ? I don't think they can afford another one who doesn't defend a lot unless they create an attack with a lot of running with the likes of lavezzi/tevez , but that didn't work that well in the first matches of copa america if i remember correctly and they changed

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
riquelme won't even make it to the bench , gago is not that good they would need someone who runs a lot , what is banega's playing style ? I don't think they can afford another one who doesn't defend a lot unless they create an attack with a lot of running with the likes of lavezzi/tevez , but that didn't work that well in the first matches of copa america if i remember correctly and they changed

brana and biglia, banega plays more a la pirlo but better defensively

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
brana and biglia, banega plays more a la pirlo but better defensively
one does not simply compare a bunch of rookies and wannabee's that can pass a ball, to the best playmaker since zidane.

Who cares they can defend, none come remotely close to the impact pirlo can have on a team.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The next world cup someone needs to knock Spain out of their stride. We would most likely see the same Spanish starting 11.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I'm afraid we will, plus they will have players like Silva, Mata, Llorente and co in their primes and as fully established players in the highest levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)