Euro 2008 LIVE (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Lahm wins MOM award by UEFA.
Lahm was good in attack. He assisted and scored a goal. But it's been long time since i saw a defender being owned for 90 minutes like it was the case with Lahm today. Sabri was killing him all match long and especially the 2nd goal for Turkey was all Lahm's fault.
Give him a break, he's only 14 years old :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
UEFA didn't want Turkey to win the tournament because they have too many Muslims.

Remember when Platini was on his cell? Well he was asking if the money has been transferred.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when they cut to the fan zone and that building was behind the fans?

Well that was the Swiss bank I'm talking about. They showed that while they were fixing the match and having a little laugh knowing that's the bank where the money was being routed.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,572
    You're either lying about watching it on german TV or lying about the germans not having problems. Video was out for at least 10 minutes on german TV, I know because I'm in germany right now, so...

No big deal tho, carry on :toast:
    I don't know about the first time the signal was lost. I was looking for another tv station to find the football. I found it on RTL or something and there were absolutely no problems till the end.
    I'm sure someone can confirm it because i saw all the goals live.

And if it's confirmed that there were no problems on German tv (or German speaking tv channel) you my friend will have to apologize.

Apr 12, 2004
    UEFA didn't want Turkey to win the tournament because they have too many Muslims.

Remember when Platini was on his cell? Well he was asking if the money has been transferred.
    Remember when they cut to the fan zone and that building was behind the fans?

Well that was the Swiss bank I'm talking about. They showed that while they were fixing the match and having a little laugh knowing that's the bank where the money was being routed.
    :lol2:

You joker...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    The Turks are fuckin lions!!! they should be proud of the way they owned the Germans with a second choice lineup and no substitute bench.

Yea, because Germany got that undeserved penalty, OHH WAIT, they were not awarded a clear penalty.
    It was outside the box.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
    May 7, 2006
    I don't know about the first time the signal was lost. I was looking for another tv station to find the football. I found it on RTL or something and there were absolutely no problems till the end.
    I'm sure someone can confirm it because i saw all the goals live.

And if it's confirmed that there were no problems on German tv (or German speaking tv channel) you my friend will have to apologize.
    ZDF had some problems as I immediatly switched to ZDF when the Dutch signal was out. Then I followed through BBC as they where still commentatoring the game. Great atmosphere with English commentators

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)