Euro 2008 LIVE (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:lol::lol::lol:

don't worry about him he is just a Dutch prick with orange sunglasses on
they are always so full of themselves and always think they are the best in the world
I should know as my mother is Dutch
hahaha I'm the one laughing now mommy dear

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

they are always so full of themselves and always think they are the best in the world
WTF, you have a really screwed up relationship with your mother :D

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006

You're totally right my friend. After they won 3-0 from Italy, they were already crowning themselfs as European Champions.
It's not that I hate the Dutch team, as a fact I really like their players. It's only their fans that annoy me.

The funny thing is that the Dutch hate Germans. But if you translate their national anthem it goes like this:
Wilhelmus from Nassau, I am from German blood(...)
I've always honoured the king of Spain.

Which is actually very sad to hear in your National anthem.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
You're totally right my friend. After they won 3-0 from Italy, they were already crowning themselfs as European Champions.
It's not that I hate the Dutch team, as a fact I really like their players. It's only their fans that annoy me.

The funny thing is that the Dutch hate Germans. But if you translate their national anthem it goes like this:
Wilhelmus from Nassau, I am from German blood(...)
I've always honoured the king of Spain.

Which is actually very sad to hear in your National anthem.
I obviously don't hate the Dutch but do you know how annoying it is to watch your own family going on in this orange frenzy for weeks
my own mother couldn't stop making fun of my Belgian blood especially now that Belgium didn't make it to the finals
this is my revenge and I'm loving it
Go Germany and Italy ofcourse

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I obviously don't hate the Dutch but do you know how annoying it is to watch your own family going on in this orange frenzy for weeks
my own mother couldn't stop making fun of my Belgian blood especially now that Belgium didn't make it to the finals
this is my revenge and I'm loving it
Go Germany and Italy ofcourse
I know, believe me. Most Dutch see it as an excuse to party and to drink beer.
They hate the Germans for the WOII and they hate the Turks because when they win they get in their cars and horn the whole time. Now I'm happy that the polonaise country is OUT

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I know, believe me. Most Dutch see it as an excuse to party and to drink beer.
They hate the Germans for the WOII and they hate the Turks because when they win they get in their cars and horn the whole time. Now I'm happy that the polonaise country is OUT
are you sure you are Dutch?
you must be the one sane Dutch on this planet

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Pavlyuchenko had a very good match. His finish for arguably the most important goal of the match was perfect. But his play towards the wings added nothing. His crosses to his teammates weren't there. And his main value was front and center.

Unfortunately, I could not say that about him for all the wasted, squandered, and blown chances I've seen him take in the previous couple of matches. He is one of the main reasons why I think watching Russia can be so frustrating.

:p
Pavlyuchenko is a great target player and I am confident that he wouldn't be out of place at a top club, preferably accompanied by someone more lethal in front of goal. Players like Adebayor, Amauri and Ibrahimovic, and even Drogba in his first year at Chelsea were poor finishers initially but have now "fixed" that. I'm sure Roman can do the same if given the chance, the talent's there.

Hey, I'll have you know I was wearing my Lokomotiv jersey during the match. :D (Hey -- game winner from Torbinsky.)
No no, Zenit is the team to cheer on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)