Euro 2008 LIVE (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
ma de nemoj srat bolan
screw turkey man, look what they did to us in the ottoman empire
Nah I'm not looking at history to judge people. That's why I dont have any hate for any of the other nations involved in the Balkan war for example. I just have a lot of Turkish friends and I'll probably watch it with them.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Nah I'm not looking at history to judge people. That's why I dont have any hate for any of the other nations involved in the Balkan war for example. I just have a lot of Turkish friends and I'll probably watch it with them.
I share the same thing. I also have a lot of Turkish friends but the reason that there are so many muslims in Bosnia is because of the Ottoman Empire. If everybody did a 'Muhammad Ali' thing and changed back to their real orgins, Bosnia would be either orthodox or catholic.
I just want to laugh at my Turkish friends :haha:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I share the same thing. I also have a lot of Turkish friends but the reason that there are so many muslims in Bosnia is because of the Ottoman Empire. If everybody did a 'Muhammad Ali' thing and changed back to their real orgins, Bosnia would be either orthodox or catholic.
I just want to laugh at my Turkish friends :haha:

if you punch people they become catholic?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you just know that germany are gonna grind portugal down and italy will somehow pull a result out against spain who will do their usual choking act, leaving the path clear for holland to fail spectacularly and italy and germany to contest the worst final in living memory

though on a side note it was funny to see france go down to 10-men, italy started with 10, cassano was a passenger in this game
remember where you heard it first

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
you can tell that fairy tales to german fans.. that players has non-german blood.. their parents non-german.. their families lives not in germany.. BUT they have german pasport so they play for NT... and i am not racist.. i just say that "poland-chech-spain-ghana" go through...
Sure you're racist, you called them pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)