Euro 2008 LIVE (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Russia has been the most fun team to watch and also the most frustrating to watch.

Today the frustration levels were lower. They couldn't finish off the Dutch and put the game away (deservedly), but their defensive tackling and aggression with the ball help make up for it. (Though the coverage on set pieces made me think of Portugal. :scared:)

If Hiddink can keep the team delivering on what makes them so fun to watch and reduce what makes them so frustrating to watch, this could be their Cup to win.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Since everyone's praising Arshavin and Hiddink to no end (and they deserve it) I'm gonna take another route and show some love for Pavlyuchenko. He was fantastic today. Scored a goal, hit the bar, was a willing runner and just never stopped. Well done lad.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What is that mean?

I'm Belorussian,who has russian parents,speaking russian all my life,russian friends,girlfriend.
just live in Israel so common.

ROSIA VPERED!!!!!!
Thanks God you still know your roots, and you know you're just a guest where you are now.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Since everyone's praising Arshavin and Hiddink to no end (and they deserve it) I'm gonna take another route and show some love for Pavlyuchenko. He was fantastic.
DUDE THE WHOLE TEAM IS JUST AMAZING!

And Hiddink?!Simply building a Russian empire!!!!!!!:weee:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They never had to face being a goal down. Look at the first goal against Italy, it was lucky, not even RVN could believe that it was given (kept looking at the linesman). Holland's game is being a goal up, that's why they seemed so demanding in the group stage.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, so overrated. If Holland had to play the Azzurri again, they would still win in this tournament.

Get off your fucking high ass horses.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
:rolleyes:

Yeah, so overrated. If Holland had to play the Azzurri again, they would still win in this tournament.

Get off your fucking high ass horses.
Where did he say they were overrated?

...asshole

They never had to face being a goal down. Look at the first goal against Italy, it was lucky, not even RVN could believe that it was given (kept looking at the linesman). Holland's game is being a goal up, that's why they seemed so demanding in the group stage.
Agreed. They can't play from behind.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Holy fuck, two of my homelands made it to semis in EUROs, now is it a great summer already or is it a great summer already?

Arshavin is a Giovinco wanna-be :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)