Sep 5, 2005
I in a shock Russia did not play so is never good
Hidding Wizzard
ААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА
:flag2: :weee: :weee:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, they can play great, but they have as much weaknessess as they have strengths. Pressure the defence and the rest of the team falls apart. You're right in saying it's 'on the night', but that's cup football frankly.

And lastly we come to the mentality thing, Portugal, Spain and the Netherlands. it's always the same...

I'd be pretty surprised if Spain win tomorrow, even if Italy have been extremely poor so far.
I expect the Azzurri to win tomorrow, but won't rule out Spain. I just want the better team to win.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Hidding Wizzard
it's hiddink wizard mate ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
truckloads ;)

fantastic performance by the Russians...totally outclassed the Dutch who once again failed to produce when it truly mattered...Dutch defence showed its lack of pace and could not handle Arshavin...Zhirkov and Kolodin were also quite impressive...the latter really shut down Sneijder and gave van der Sar a run for his money

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hidding Wizzard
Congrats mate, a fully deserved win!

I wonder how much vodka will be consumed tonight
I thought the same thing.

BTW the only bad thing is that there wasn't too many Russian fans at the stadium.

And yeah, Russia really played best football at the tournament and to make things even better, they played against biggest favorites os the tournament. They showed their potential even against Spain and no matter how bad result was for them, they seemed lika a good team, against Greece I didn't watch them, but than they raped Sweden. The only minus to their play is that they must work on their finishing, I mean they could finish the match against Holland before ET.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Congrats to the Russians. Outstanding performance to simply outclass Holland. Only players that played their usual game on Dutch side were Van der Sar and Nigel De Jong, and Van der Vaart wasn't too bad. This game should have ended in regular time if the Russians were more lethal with their finishing.

Hiddink :tup:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I can imagine what Abramovic would do..
Escpecially that the players are off for a couple of days.

Imagine a big private party.. and the women "sigh"
They might have been awaiting for them in the showers already :)

Arshavin and Pavlychinco will get 3 women each :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)