Euro 2008 LIVE (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
There's your problem, you just can't give in to that :D

Cmon Alen, we talked about this before the match. It's Turkey we're talking about. This is exactly what they do. How can you possibly be surprised at it? Fine if you're 21. But Bilic has a whole career behind him, he's seen this before.
So? It's not like Bilic had the perfect pep talk pocketed for exactly this situation, but failed to deliver it. He prolly screamed at the ref so he wouldn't scream at his players for conceding such a shitty goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,462
    There's your problem, you just can't give in to that :D

Cmon Alen, we talked about this before the match. It's Turkey we're talking about. This is exactly what they do. How can you possibly be surprised at it? Fine if you're 21. But Bilic has a whole career behind him, he's seen this before.
    He did prepare them, i believe.
    He prepared them not to relax in the last minute because the Turks can punish that.

But the opposite thing happened in the last minute and it was Croatia that scored the goal. No matter how well you prepare them everything is forgotten when you score a last minute goal and when you see that 20 seconds before the final whistle your goalkeeper is preparing to shot the ball in Turkish half.

And it didn't seem to me as if they relaxed 100% after the goal. In that final minute the Turks had an attack and we defended well. Then a ball comes out of nowhere, the guy shoots it and it goes in.

That's it. It has nothing to do with Croats not being prepared, it has all to do with the Turks and their unhuman efforts and faith.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    He did prepare them, i believe.
    He prepared them not to relax in the last minute because the Turks can punish that.

But the opposite thing happened in the last minute and it was Croatia that scored the goal. No matter how well you prepare them everything is forgotten when you score a last minute goal and when you see that 20 seconds before the final whistle your goalkeeper is preparing to shot the ball in Turkish half.

And it didn't seem to me as if they relaxed 100% after the goal. In that final minute the Turks had an attack and we defended well. Then a ball comes out of nowhere, the guy shoots it and it goes in.

That's it. It has nothing to do with Croats not being prepared, it has all to do with the Turks and their unhuman efforts and faith.
    I'm not talking about being prepared in defense. Although that of course too is important. I'm talking about the mental response. If you know something is going to happen then you can react coolly, deliberately. All I'm saying is that the Croats should have known the Turks are extremely likely to do this. So that's what you tell yourself. We'll do our best and if at the end it's a tie, no matter the circumstances under which it happened, we go into the penalty shootout prepared. Not lose our heads over an equalizer that was more predictable than today's sunrise.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,465
    I'm not talking about being prepared in defense. Although that of course too is important. I'm talking about the mental response. If you know something is going to happen then you can react coolly, deliberately. All I'm saying is that the Croats should have known the Turks are extremely likely to do this. So that's what you tell yourself. We'll do our best and if at the end it's a tie, no matter the circumstances under which it happened, we go into the penalty shootout prepared. Not lose our heads over an equalizer that was more predictable than today's sunrise.
    Yes, only if that was as easy as you make it sound.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
    I agree, it was a totally lucky goal, not just because they made it at the last second, but also because of the way it went down. Considering how few chances Turkey had throughout the game I think it's safe to say that they had more luck than they deserved.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
    Actually it was an average game if not for the last 3 minutes or so..
    but kudos to the Turkish and bravo to Croatia which I believed should have won if Klasnic was put on earlier (around 80 minutes or so).
    I think Modric has a great future ahead of him, and so is Bilic.
    Well, one thing I do not like is the 4th official showed that there was only 1 minute added on, but then UEFA showed the Turkey goal scored in 120+2 minutes. It was actually few seconds over. But then who cares about that now?
    I can see the Germans laughing now..
    hope German-Italy final anyone? (all the 1st spot teams have crashed so far..we'll see how Holland n Spain do)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Thanks to all.

I knew our brothers and sisters from Palestine,Afghanstan,Pakistan,Bosnia,Kosova and especially from our neighbours Greece and Armenia cheered for us.

and FORZA JUVE:flag2:
    This is the annoying part, as we see it in this forum too, almost every Muslim cheer for Turkey :disagree:

And why would Armenians or Greeks should cheer for Turkey anyway? :shifty:

And Congrats for the win! The credit goes to Terim, he is my favorite coach, despite him being ultra-nationalist (you know what I mean ;))

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Ma nema, prvo ljudima psuješ Allaha, meni govoriš da sam neobjektivan zbog vjere... pravi nacionalista.

iakreno da ti kazem, drago mi je da je Turska pobijedila, ne zato što su muslimani, nego zato što volim kada ima drame, kada slabiji pobijedi, kada se desi iznenađenje.

U fudbalu nije bitno ko je koga zgazio, bitno je ko je pobijedio. Turska je pobijedila, pa se ti slobodno žali kako nije fer, kako temperatura zraka nije odgovarala, kako je supa u hotelu bila prevruca, itd. Nikoga ne zanima.č Turci se nsu predavali, vjerovali su u sebe, ovo vise nije ni sreca.

Hrvatska je sama sebe pobijedila, što nisu se branili kako treba u zadnjem napadu, što ne znaju pucati penale. Gotova priča. Nikakve nepravde.

Kako je Holandija zgazila italiju na Euru 2000, pa Italija pobijedila na penale. takav je fudbal. nema tu nepravde.
    Balkan Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)