Euro 2008 LIVE (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Well sorry Turk..this brother was cheering for Croatia:D

I feel bad for Croatia though.They were looking so good,but im sure they'd come out stronger at the 2010 finals.And Congratulations to Turkey for making it.I didnt catch the game but i heard it was a great game minus the first 118 minutes.

Plus are we in for 4 relativley unfancied teams in the semis here?I know Germany's in..but going by the form in the group stages,the best teams were Croatia,Holland,Spain and Portugal.

Holland to go out today?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
The way the Croatians celebrated their goal, one couldn't help but smile just a few minutes later. I can't remember such a mass celebration, during a game, as this: surely it was a tad too exuberant.

I hear that there was much celebrations in Vienna last night: and that the Viennese were spoons in hand, dancing side by side with the Turks, glad to see the back of the Croatian fans.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you really have to feel for the croats who for 90 minutes were the only team attempting to win the game. turkey woke up in extra tie but still did not get much support to their frontman,while croatia took far too long to get Klasnic on the pitch.
when croatia got the goal it looked curtains for the turks,but credit where it is due,the turks just do not know when they are beaten and now we have a team in the semi's who have only been in the lead for a total of 2 and a half minutes in their 4 games.

and on a side note you gotta love terim, when the turks looks flacid in attack he whips out a semhi

Sep 1, 2002
you really have to feel for the croats who for 90 minutes were the only team attempting to win the game. turkey woke up in extra tie but still did not get much support to their frontman,while croatia took far too long to get Klasnic on the pitch.
when croatia got the goal it looked curtains for the turks,but credit where it is due,the turks just do not know when they are beaten and now we have a team in the semi's who have only been in the lead for a total of 2 and a half minutes in their 4 games.

and on a side note you gotta love terim, when the turks looks flacid in attack he whips out a semhi

That's true they just don't know when they are beaten: the once scored a goal 8 minutes after the game had ended.

By the way your avitar is rubbish: no fence made

David01

Aug 20, 2006
that was a crap game right untill over-time
I feel sorry for Croatia but they waisted too many chances
Turkey actually dissapointed me, they didn't show anything even the Croatian supporters made more noise
but when Turkey equalised I knew they would win it on the penalties
they will lose to Germany tough
I think Turkey will run out of luck this time

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
that was a crap game right untill over-time
I feel sorry for Croatia but they waisted too many chances
Turkey actually dissapointed me, they didn't show anything even the Croatian supporters made more noise
but when Turkey equalised I knew they would win it on the penalties
they will lose to Germany tough
I think Turkey will run out of luck this time
that's nothing strange, we always have the best support from the stands

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Croatia is a good team.
No one would underestimate them anymore after beating big NT like England and Germany.

Sorry 4 Bilic and the team, they did a good job somehow.

Good luck next time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The way the Croatians celebrated their goal, one couldn't help but smile just a few minutes later. I can't remember such a mass celebration, during a game, as this: surely it was a tad too exuberant.
And those celebrations probably determined the Turks reaction...

i am in shock,surprised and really happy:touched:
croatians played very well in 90minutes, but like my father said "today God supports Turkey" =)
and i really felt sorry for the croatian player who cried on the pitch=(..***..
Why are you in shock??? I ve always thought that Turkey has as many chances as Croatia to go past through, why didnt you??
Such determination becomes really handy, in nock out competitions!
I think Germany will be an easier victim than Croatia, so dont be surprised again;)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,495
    I think Germany will be an easier victim than Croatia, so dont be surprised again;)
    I read that atm Turkey has only 14 available players, 2 of them goalkeepers. They have 4 suspended and 5 injured.
    Some of the injured players may be back for the semis, though.

Jul 5, 2006
    Why are you in shock??? I ve always thought that Turkey has as many chances as Croatia to go past through, why didnt you??
    Such determination becomes really handy, in a nock out competitions!
    hey Croatia's goal in 199min and one minute to go, that's why i was surprised
    my father switched off tv and then we heard screams from outside and that was Semih:touched:
    ok i'll try not to be suprised:p but germany :undecide:..***..

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The Turks didnt win because of the superior players,unlike other teams, they dont base their whole performance on one player,to make the difference.
    They used good tactics and great determination and no one can take this from them.
    Missing so many core players and their keeper could be decisive though, i didnt know that, i know they have some good alternative solutions, but the team might be presented very unbalanced...

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,499
    They used good tactics and great determination and no one can take this from them.
    Missing so many core players and their keeper could be decisive though, i didnt know that, i know they have some good alternative solutions, but the team might be presented very unbalanced...
    What no-one mentioned here is how Terim had tons of problems to create the starting XI yesterday.
    If anyone noticed, they played with attackers and attacking midfielders in their midfield, without a central midfielder.
    That's why they lost the midfield and they had to play long balls all the time. The long balls were an easy target for Simunic and it resulted with Pletikosa having absolutely nothing to do for 121 minutes.
    In defense they were missing their best defender (on this euro, at least) Servet Cetin and they were really missing Mehmet Aurelio who is the only real DMC they have.
    It was an experimental team with most of the players playing out of position.

Now for Germany they will have Aurelio back but they'll have 3 more suspended players, all of them important. One of them is the defender Emre Asik, and the others are their best two players (apart from Nihat), Tuncay Sanli and Arda.
    Emre Güngör, Servet Çetin, Emre Belözoğlu and Tümer Metin are injured WHILE Nihat left the match yesterday due to injury and it's yet to see how serious it is.

Unless they recover few of these players then in order to eliminate Germany they'll need a miracle as big as the last 3 miracles combined.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)