Euro 2004: Italy - Sweden (Group C) (5 Viewers)

Aug 27, 2003
same her victoria_ally, im a big fan of both teams and well im still on the italains side and i would love to see italy win ..but dont want to see swden dispointed..
im hoping sweden and italy qauilfy those are the only two team i support in the euro

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
This is a very open game. Sweden has got all the confidence they need after the first game. While Italy is seeking revenge for the relatively bad game against Denmark plus that many new players want to prove they should play. Totti's absence will hopefully just push the players more.
My prediction is 3-2 to Italy.

Sep 14, 2003
I'm pretty calm at the moment, I have faith in the boys to get the result needed. As long as we have a better attitude and don't let the Totti incident effect us, we can do it but it will be extremely difficult.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Official line up:

-----------------BUffon-----------------

----Pana-----Canna----Nesta---------Zambro---------

------Gatusso-------Pirlo-----------Perrotta----------

-------------------Cassano---------------------

-------------Vieri-----------Dp------------------------

LET"S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO!GO!GO!
FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fero::fero::fero:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
DAMMIT ESPN HAS GONE OFF. MOTHER****ERS ALWAYS DO THIS. EVERY BIG TOURNAMENT THEY GET THEY START THEIR RUBBISH OF RAISING THEIR RATES, AND TAKE THE TELECAST OFF. WHAT FKG BLACKMAIL!BASTARDS...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
1- 0 I'll be damned.

Del Piero and Cassano are having fantastic combinations, and play very good together. Its working alot better than with Totti on the field, probably because Totti is to egoistic in his play.

Del Piero had good shots on goal, and Isaksson also made fantastic saves. The Milan Midfield are also working well.

Cassano and Del Piero were our best men. Del Piero, he was both attaking, defending, building up the play, showing dribbling skills and most importantly, he works well with Cassano!

Cassano, he he had good passings, great combinations with DP and Zambo, great vision and offcourse scored.

Stop all the critics towards Del Piero. Cassano and Del Piero are far the better duo then previously tried in Italy!

Forza Azzuri! Forza Del Piero and Cassano!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)