[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ballsack to asscrack obviously. Who the fuck would wipe asscrack to ballsack? Probably right-handed people who uses their left. :rolleyes:

Coming to think of it, wiping asscrack to ballsack, there's the possibility of applying the wrong pressure and could possible have an anal insertion. How does it even work? Would you use your thumb?
I do because i can and women cant

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Birth injury

Nonetheless my left is solid and more than enough. I eat with it, jerk with it, roll the meanest spliffs heck I can prolly beat 70% of the ppl here at basketball with just my left :D
Id wipe the floor with you in basketball using only my left :numnum:

Were similar though, im right handed but do most things with my left. When I was 13 i had an injury on my right arm. I fell while playing football and broke my arm in the elbow. I didnt go to a real doctor but my father took me to this old woman that can fix your bones and bring them in shape with her hands. She took my arm, pressed on few places and I wore bandages for 6 months. I didnt want to fall behind the guys from the team so i kept going to the training sessioins. I started using my left arm only since my right was in bandages and slowly i changed my shooting hand. When I took off the bandages i still couldn't shoot with my right since it hurt everytime i made a shot. I kept shooting with my left and 3 years later i was beating guys from the senior team in 3 point shooting with my left hand. Never went back to shooting with my right, but I write with my right and use my right foot in football so people were often confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)