[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Gigi Da Gawd
Cafu--Chiello--Nesta--Roberto Carlos
Pavel--Vidal--Pogba--Mauro
Ale--Trez​

Bench: Raul, Inzaghi, Guti, Davids, Sandro, Gattuso, Kolo

- - - Updated - - -

My all time team that I'd pick to play against you would be Chile and it's team of indios :seven:
No Martin?

It wouldn't be hard to beat your team full of (Chilean) alcoholic indios.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Birth injury

Nonetheless my left is solid and more than enough. I eat with it, jerk with it, roll the meanest spliffs heck I can prolly beat 70% of the ppl here at basketball with just my left :D
OK, so you can basically call yourself a lefty.

But why would right-handed people jerk with their left?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
OK, so you can basically call yourself a lefty.

But why would right-handed people jerk with their left?
Yeah.

Dunno prolly same reason they don't wipe their ass with their right. :D

Might be due to religious influence, you know the whole eat with your right stuff.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah.

Dunno prolly same reason they don't wipe their ass with their right. :D

Might be due to religious influence, you know the whole eat with your right stuff.
But I do wipe my ass with my right too. I'll probably make a big 'ol mess if I were to wipe with my left. :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So you wipe down up or up down. Meaning from the top of the asscrack to ballsack or ballsack to top of asscrack?

- - - Updated - - -

Soldado hits the bench for being shite
Ballsack to asscrack obviously. Who the fuck would wipe asscrack to ballsack? Probably right-handed people who uses their left. :rolleyes:

Coming to think of it, wiping asscrack to ballsack, there's the possibility of applying the wrong pressure and could possible have an anal insertion. How does it even work? Would you use your thumb?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ballsack to asscrack obviously. Who the fuck would wipe asscrack to ballsack? Probably right-handed people who uses their left. :rolleyes:
It's the other way around for me cause I wipe with my left. Asscrack to ballsack. If I did with my right would've been same way as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)