[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We have a fine chance, but i think Atlectio stand with the best chances. Theyre the most hard opponent left i would say. Theyre defence is rock solid, and theyre great on counters.
I am not impressed with Bayern's performances at all to be honest. You guys have character in that you fight till the last second but you have not had a single great game against a half-decent team yet. Edging out an injury ridden Juve with great luck and ref mistakes and then barely overcoming Benfica should leave Bayern fans worried.

Your squad is not performing to its full capacity. They do so only in some periods within each game (first hour in Juve Turin game, last 30 min in the Juve Munich game, and a shorter period against Benfica home and away). Bayern need to bring their best game for the full 90 minutes or it will be a coin toss like the Juve match where tiny details decide who goes through.

If Bayern continue in the same inconsistent manner, then they are no better than anyone else left in the competition. Madrid either have great games or absolutely horrible ones. But when they are having a good game they perform to a very high level throughout the 90 minutes without ever shutting down. ATM has a very limited squad but a brilliant coach and are consistently very hard to beat. They very rarely have a bad game. City I think are the most similar to Bayern in the sense that they go through many ups and downs within a single game. Bayern however is better when they are going through a good period.

If Bayern faces RM on a good night for them or ATM, I think they'll get out. If you play City you will score a lot and concede a lot but ultimately come out on top.

- - - Updated - - -

Sevilla are winning it again.
Llorente to clinch the final

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck Sevilla, fuck Sevilla, fuck Sevilla fuck sevilla fuuuuuuuuck!

They're like the luckiest club ever man... wtf

and how the fuck did Dortmund fuck it up?! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)