[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't know man, 0 goals in his last 5 European knockout matches...
He did not start the first leg against villareal.

Again. Either this stage is a big match stage or it is not. You are using it as a case of a big match. So I can use the same stage and the next stages of the same competition as big matches (getting bigger as we approach the final) as well in my argument.

If you consider this a big stage match, then he choked in both villareal matches, but he didn't choke at this stage last year. He scored against Trabzonspor last year, and then in the next stage which must be very even more pressure, the heroic higuain scored a hatrick. The stage after that was even much more pressure (ooooh the Europa League QFs!! Even Tevez and Llorente were choking here!) and against a team like wolfsburg he scored and assisted and Napoli made it to the semis.

I think you are better off (for the sake of argument), not considering this stage a big one. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Since 2006 till 2016, juve kicked down to seria B, won seria b, demolish the old stadium, build new one, get new management, new team and now we are on the way to win our fifth title in a row not forgetting we reach the CL final and what
the other teams did in the last 10 year, just fucking nothing.

roma,lazio,milan,inter and napoli did shit, seriously WTF with those guys, even the most corrupted government work on plans and do something, what kind of football clubs are they, its fucking ten years with no progress.

i always cheer for italian team out side seria a, but tbh am sick of it cuz year after they keep sucking and sucking with no god damn improvment.
Milan and Inter both won CLs in our demise. But look at them now. The way the top Italian clubs have been run since the early 2000s is an absolute disgrace. Fuck them all indeed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm still stuck on 0 goals in his last 5 Europa League knockouts... 0 goals in his last 4 matches against Villareal x2, Juventus, Milan... Napoli with 2 losses and 2 draws in those 4 matches. Season falling apart. :D

Do you think he will do worse than last season's terrible finish he had? :weee:

enzo

May 14, 2012
Well, I'm not surprised. But Napoli definitely should have beaten Villareal. I almost feel sorry for Fiorentina. Sousa is doing a good job, the players are fighting, but the Delle Valle brothers are not much more than ratters. You cannot compete in both Serie A and Europa League with a small, unbalanced squad like that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm still stuck on 0 goals in his last 5 Europa League knockouts... 0 goals in his last 4 matches against Villareal x2, Juventus, Milan... Napoli with 2 losses and 2 draws in those 4 matches. Season falling apart. :D

Do you think he will do worse than last season's terrible finish he had? :weee:
I hope they implode and we can walk to the Serie A title. My best case scenario is that he goes back to scoring goals (which he probably will), so I can win the argument once and for all but Napoli will eventually be content with 2nd place and stop chasing the title.
You are going to make me cheer for Napoli. This is not fair.

Serious question, if he was a Juve player, do you think the same trend will occur ( a severe slowing down in the end of the season)? The funny thing is that he is linked to Arsenal which almost guarantees this slow down even if he was Messi (they have to finish fourth) :D

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Liverpool - Manchester United haha

- - - Updated - - -

Sparta - Lazio yessssss

- - - Updated - - -

Dortmund - Tottenham ole ole ole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)