[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Son, we must crush the epl ghey fags. And we both know, Roma will fail significantly at it. Either they can go embarass themselves against FC Frozen Vodka, or they'll cost us points and give some to EPL if they face one of their teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Son, we must crush the epl ghey fags. And we both know, Roma will fail significantly at it. Either they can go embarass themselves against FC Frozen Vodka, or they'll cost us points and give some to EPL if they face one of their teams.
I think we'd beat them too, but I feel like they could just wake up at any time.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Valencia vs Rapid Vienna
Fiorentina vs Tottenham
Dortmund vs Porto
Fenerbahce vs Lokomotiv Moscow
Anderlecht vs Olympiacos
Midtjylland vs Manchester United
Augsburg vs Liverpool
Sparta Prague vs Krasnodar
Galatasaray vs Lazio
Sion vs Braga
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Schalke
Marseille vs Athletic Bilbao
Sevilla vs Molde
Sporting CP vs Bayer Leverkusen
Villarreal vs Napoli
Saint-Etienne vs FC Basel

:(

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Fio beat Spurs last year, hope they do it again. Lazio is in bad form but so does Galatasaray, imo 50\50 chance. Napoli must win. Much better team than Villarreal

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Forza Italy tonight!:xfinger: very little hope for Lazio draw would be perfect, but Napoli\Fio should win their games and ofc forza Midtjylland and Augsburg :klin:

Jun 6, 2015
Forza Italy tonight!:xfinger: very little hope for Lazio draw would be perfect, but Napoli\Fio should win their games and ofc forza Midtjylland and Augsburg :klin:
I actually think Lazio had the easiest draw out of the Italian teams. Galatasaray has been very average this season both Tottenham and Villareal have been better with Tottenham being the best of the bunch. Napoli should beat Villareal quite easily in their tie if they take it seriously those other two are quite even imo with Lazio and Tottenham having a slight edge over their opponents.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
I actually think Lazio had the easiest draw out of the Italian teams. Galatasaray has been very average this season both Tottenham and Villareal have been better with Tottenham being the best of the bunch. Napoli should beat Villareal quite easily in their tie if they take it seriously those other two are quite even imo with Lazio and Tottenham having a slight edge over their opponents.
But lazio is really crap this season too .. But hope EL is their only hope to reach CL so they take this tournament seriously

Jun 6, 2015
But lazio is really crap this season too .. But hope EL is their only hope to reach CL so they take this tournament seriously
If they can keep it tight going to the second leg they have a good chance of progressing but with Lazio everything is possible as they're so inconsistent and Galatasaray are good at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)