[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuuuuuuck yes. Though I'd obviously rather Zenit than Chelsea.
Son, we must crush the epl ghey fags. And we both know, Roma will fail significantly at it. Either they can go embarass themselves against FC Frozen Vodka, or they'll cost us points and give some to EPL if they face one of their teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuuuuuuck yes. Though I'd obviously rather Zenit than Chelsea.
Son, we must crush the epl ghey fags. And we both know, Roma will fail significantly at it. Either they can go embarass themselves against FC Frozen Vodka, or they'll cost us points and give some to EPL if they face one of their teams.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
We need Fiorentina to progress for the good of the coefficient, why would you want that draw?
Rapid is strong? I saw couple games, they are good but so do all teams from seeded pot. Maybe one of Russians team instead. Italy plays well vs Russia

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
FC Bayern - Juventus.
Toughest team to face for us imo. They are tactically sound (despite Pep @Fred), have lots of pace and several players who score goals out of nowhere.

Barcelona are tough too, obviously, but those fuckers will underestimate us.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Toughest team to face for us imo. They are tactically sound (despite Pep @Fred), have lots of pace and several players who score goals out of nowhere.

Barcelona are tough too, obviously, but those fuckers will underestimate us.
Nah, Barca would be much much worse than Bayern. We've got a realistic chance against Bayern.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, Barca would be much much worse than Bayern. We've got a realistic chance against Bayern.
We've got a realistic chance against everyone. Barcelona have arguably the best forward line football has ever seen. But we still have a chance. We're not nobodies. We're Juventus. Would be favorites? Obviously not. But that's something else.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We've got a realistic chance against everyone. Barcelona have arguably the best forward line football has ever seen. But we still have a chance. We're not nobodies. We're Juventus. Would be favorites? Obviously not. But that's something else.
Well we've got a chance against anyone (and anyone has a chance against us), but against Barca I wouldn't call it realistic :D At least if they carry on the next few months as they've been playing the past few months.

Against Bayern we're outsiders as well, but far less so imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)