[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
That's why you shouldn't root for Fiorentina in any circumstances. They'll lose points and you'll be feeling a bit bad for that. You'll feel sorry because they are losing points!!! This sucks and it doesn't make sense.

purple rats ruined it!

did they even put out a decent team?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Look at the team Liverpool fielded.
I rest my case :p
Oh, I agree with you. I'm just teasing.

Talk of Serie A>BPL is a little bit premature. The star power and attractiveness of BPL is still vastly superior. However, I would say coaching, and team-building is much better in Serie A and that does provide an advantage, even if squads are somewhat inferior in large part.

I still believe long-term it's Serie A vs Bundesliga for that 3rd place in the coefficients. There's just too much money in England for them to stay down for long.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh, I agree with you. I'm just teasing.

Talk of Serie A>BPL is a little bit premature. The star power and attractiveness of BPL is still vastly superior. However, I would say coaching, and team-building is much better in Serie A and that does provide an advantage, even if squads are somewhat inferior in large part.

I still believe long-term it's Serie A vs Bundesliga for that 3rd place in the coefficients. There's just too much money in England for them to stay down for long.
Ya, Italian teams are still much more tactically astute, and that does make a difference in Europe, especially in one off games. That being said, with all the money in the EPL, theres no doubt that they should be doing a lot better.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Oh jesus... I am sure Lazio and Fio will qualify , agree who say that Inter and Milan must play in Europe Competitions... At least they won't fuck it up like Udinese, Sampdoria and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)