[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Fuck Inter. As for the rest I can swallow a bitter pill and see them succeed. As much as we'd all love to see our Serie A opponents crash and burn we need this badly. Our league is slowly becoming insignificant and people look at you like you're an alien when you mention you watch Serie A.

Serie A in the 90s was such a joy to watch because of all the talent and because it was very competitive. You'd be one the edge of the seat vs Fiorentina, Milan, Lazio because they could hurt you, now it's just to make sure Chiellini doesn't slip again and give away a cheap goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
REKT checklist
☐ Not REKT
REKT
REKTangle
SHREKT
REKT-it Ralph
Total REKTall
The Lord of the REKT
The Usual SusREKTs
North by NorthREKT
REKT to the Future
Once Upon a Time in the REKT
The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
LawREKT of Arabia
Tyrannosaurus REKT
eREKTile dysfunction
:lol: aweomse

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I root for italian teams in europe.
I like serie a as a whole, and the italian culture and drama.

Just because i'm a juventus fan, doesnt mean i should hate other teams.

One thing tho. Back when Inter and Milan had mesmerising players, this was a whole lot easyer.

Kinda find it hard to support that shitty excuse for a team inter has.

Torino has Quag. Now that just made it easy

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I'll always support the good of the league. What's good for Serie A is good for Juve. Without strong rivals, it's just boring to watch your team dominate unchallenged each season. Inter need to knock Wolfsburg out. We're currently 6 points behind Germany in the UEFA ranking.
if the league is seen as doing well it can be a small positive in us(juve) attracting quality players...and also for other teams as well..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And now all EPL fans and sympathisers are blaming their poor season in Europe on the lack of Winter Break :lol:

So why wasn't this lack of a winter break blamed when they were trashing teams in Europe for years back from 05-11? They simply can't grasp the fact that their teams are pretty bad now. Simple.
Not only is that complete crap, but before Bayern destroyed Shakhtar 7-0 the British presses were saying that Bayern has to struggle with a non-competitive league when having to turn it on for European competition.

So then you have the so-called "most competitive league in the world" and they all crumbled in Europe.

REKT checklist
☐ Not REKT
REKT
REKTangle
SHREKT
REKT-it Ralph
Total REKTall
The Lord of the REKT
The Usual SusREKTs
North by NorthREKT
REKT to the Future
Once Upon a Time in the REKT
The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
LawREKT of Arabia
Tyrannosaurus REKT
eREKTile dysfunction
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)