[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (27 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stop being so narrow minded, nobody is cheering for anyone. We need points in Europe to regain that 3rd spot.

Juventus doesn't need that spot. I could really care less about it. That being said. We have three teams into the quarters already. We'll be fine with the points gained.

I will never cheer for Napoli or Inter. Disgusting teams. I hope they win nothing for the rest of time.

The Viola. Sure, good for them. I won't cheer for them in a final, but I hope they go far in EL this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And now all EPL fans and sympathisers are blaming their poor season in Europe on the lack of Winter Break :lol:

So why wasn't this lack of a winter break blamed when they were trashing teams in Europe for years back from 05-11? They simply can't grasp the fact that their teams are pretty bad now. Simple.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Chiesa di Totti :heart::

"hahaha, he is as ignorant as he is arrogant
Rudi complaining to the ref afterwards.

What a JOKE of a man is that guy, pethatic."

"Get Conte."
:D

"Pellegrini will be sacked from the City perhaps. I don’t think Ancellotti really wants to coach us"
As if that's even a possibilty :howler:

"The latest chant is: ’You’re leaving when we say so.’ ASRoma ultras plan to blockade the stadium exits"

"My cable service just died and it was honestly an improvement on the game"

"My cable service just died and it was honestly an improvement on the game"
Best excuse I've heard so far.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus doesn't need that spot. I could really care less about it. That being said. We have three teams into the quarters already. We'll be fine with the points gained.

I will never cheer for Napoli or Inter. Disgusting teams. I hope they win nothing for the rest of time.

The Viola. Sure, good for them. I won't cheer for them in a final, but I hope they go far in EL this year.
:agree: I'll never cheer for those scumbags in Europe. Fook them both.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'll always support the good of the league. What's good for Serie A is good for Juve. Without strong rivals, it's just boring to watch your team dominate unchallenged each season. Inter need to knock Wolfsburg out. We're currently 6 points behind Germany in the UEFA ranking.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'll always support the good of the league. What's good for Serie A is good for Juve. Without strong rivals, it's just boring to watch your team dominate unchallenged each season. Inter need to knock Wolfsburg out. We're currently 6 points behind Germany in the UEFA ranking.
It's not Germany that Italy will be competing with for the 3rd spot in the rankings, it's the EPL.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Inter looking suprisingly lively on attack but, a quick Wolfsburg counter, and the best chance of the early game is the Germans'. All out of nothing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Roma are getting rekt and their fans are jeering them like crazy.
@Bianconero_Aus pls post that rekt checklist for Roma

REKT checklist
☐ Not REKT
REKT
REKTangle
SHREKT
REKT-it Ralph
Total REKTall
The Lord of the REKT
The Usual SusREKTs
North by NorthREKT
REKT to the Future
Once Upon a Time in the REKT
The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
LawREKT of Arabia
Tyrannosaurus REKT
eREKTile dysfunction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)