[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bundesliga is extremely overrated here.
What league isn't seriously overrated here? Some people think the relegation battlers in La Liga would beat Juve.

Every single one of the big 4 leagues is overrated by a select following here. In reality, the 4 leagues are far closer in terms of overall quality than people will ever admit. Even Ligue 1 and the Portuguese League really aren't that far behind.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What league isn't seriously overrated here? Some people think the relegation battlers in La Liga would beat Juve.

Every single one of the big 4 leagues is overrated by a select following here. In reality, the 4 leagues are far closer in terms of overall quality than people will ever admit. Even Ligue 1 and the Portuguese League really aren't that far behind.
agree about Ligue 1, Portuguese (bar 2-3 relatively strong teams) not really

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

All true.

One of the great things of this forum is, that about every topic every opinion possible is represented. I mean, we even have a guy who likes Immobile :D
It just seemed to me that there was no one ever really objecting to people praising the Bundesliga. Whenever someone says something good about Serie A, EPL, or La Liga, the members of the other factions are quick to respond and laugh at their claims. With the Bundesliga, I rarely ever recall seeing that.

Anyways, I think I said something similar on the last page, you're completely right with saying that in reality there's not that much seperating the top 4,5 leagues. There are quite strong differences between the top two or three teams from each league, but from there on down, I don't think the quality really differs that much.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Nobody (not literally) watches Bundesliga, so how would anyone counter any claims about it? As someone said (I believe it was j0ker), watching BL is a hipster thing. Nobody gave a shit about Dortmund, Bayer or Schalke, let alone other teams five years ago and it will take a lot of time until is catches up to the popularity of a current Serie A and they can only dream of being as followed as EPL and even "two horse race" La Liga.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)