[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (12 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
First yellow on van Dijk was dubious, probably not a yellow or worth the card but I can see the ref giving the yellow as it was the first really hard tackle of the night. But that second yellow was well-deserved, truly a yellow. And that is hard for me to say because, as you alluded to, Icardi is very unlikable. Making the "give a card" gesture... what a little fucking spineless bitch. He celebrates his opponents getting carded as excited as when he celebrates his goals.

And I love the whine from my Scottish/Celtic fans. "Typical Italian referee." lol, the ref is not Italian.
My stream isn't the best quality but the first tackle looked like a foul at first but on replays it looks like Virgil got the ball. Inter's defenders are playing a physical game too and they're not getting punished for it. Second yellow for Virgil was a foul but for me not necessarily a yellow. He used his shoulder and upper arm without bodychecking. Physical challenge but not necessarily a booking, and if the ref has given the first yellow to put a mark down on physical play then he should balance it by not booking on the second occassion.

Icardi...I don't think I've ever hated even a Rangers player as much as I hate him. He's utterly despicable. Asking for a card should be a bookable offence and I believe it used to be did it not?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
My stream isn't the best quality but the first tackle looked like a foul at first but on replays it looks like Virgil got the ball. Inter's defenders are playing a physical game too and they're not getting punished for it. Second yellow for Virgil was a foul but for me not necessarily a yellow. He used his shoulder and upper arm without bodychecking. Physical challenge but not necessarily a booking, and if the ref has given the first yellow to put a mark down on physical play then he should balance it by not booking on the second occassion.

Icardi...I don't think I've ever hated even a Rangers player as much as I hate him. He's utterly despicable. Asking for a card should be a bookable offence and I believe it used to be did it not?
Like I said, first challenge was dubious, probably not a foul. But it was the first real hard "tackle" of the match. Inter haven't been too physical to be honest and that first van Dijk tackle was, in my opinion, the first hard one of the night.

It's Inter so Celtic still has a chance until they're down to 6 men. Even then... it's Inter. lol

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
First yellow on van Dijk was dubious, probably not a yellow or worth the card but I can see the ref giving the yellow as it was the first really hard tackle of the night. But that second yellow was well-deserved, truly a yellow. And that is hard for me to say because, as you alluded to, Icardi is very unlikable. Making the "give a card" gesture... what a little $#@!ing spineless bitch. He celebrates his opponents getting carded as excited as when he celebrates his goals.

And I love the whine from my Scottish/Celtic fans. "Typical Italian referee." lol, the ref is not Italian.
I read some Dortmund fans saying that the referee will be more strict in the return leg because the match will be played in Germany :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)