[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (60 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Serie A should go back to having 4 Champions League spots. Italy now have only three clubs in the Champions League while England, Spain and Germany have four each.With 5 wins tonight too making 6 this week in total.
we will probably see a italian team to reach final of the UEFA Champions.
Parma were the last Italian team to win this competition back in 1999 when they crushed Marseille 3-0 in the final game with buffon cannavaro thuram
Coefficients for this season at this moment:

Spain 14.642

Italy 13.833

Germany 13.571

England 12.857

France 10.250

kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/ccoef2015.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Serie A should go back to having 4 Champions League spots. Italy now have only three clubs in the Champions League while England, Spain and Germany have four each.With 5 wins tonight too making 6 this week in total.
we will probably see a italian team to reach final of the UEFA Champions.
Parma were the last Italian team to win this competition back in 1999 when they crushed Marseille 3-0 in the final game with buffon cannavaro thuram
Coefficients for this season at this moment:

Spain 14.642

Italy 13.833

Germany 13.571

England 12.857

France 10.250

kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/ccoef2015.html
If an Italian teams win the EL than we'll have 4 for next season.

I think that Napoli is the strongest Italian team left and with cup GOAT Benitez they might have a decent chance.

Wolfsburg and Sevilla are the strongest teams with Napoli imo.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If an Italian teams win the EL than we'll have 4 for next season.

I think that Napoli is the strongest Italian team left and with cup GOAT Benitez they might have a decent chance.

Wolfsburg and Sevilla are the strongest teams with Napoli imo.
i would prefer see torino & fiorentina in final like juve and milan have reached the final(CL).Italian clubs must continue this good start and succeed on the pitch in the following rounds.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
Big thanks. :tup:

It's not like live calculations are made :D It is calculated through five years and updated yearly, so.... And we need at least three more seasons like that to get the better of Germany
I know, i was only asking for the coefficient points from the current season.

This table excludes 2010/11 season and it's looking pretty good. :cool:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2016.html
Thanks. I bet not even you could have imagine a european season like this, do you? :D

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
FIGC need to give the teams playing in Europe some time to refresh themselves by adjusting their Serie A schedules accordingly. Playing at two competitive front-ends is not easy. It's one big effort to gradually bring Italy back to the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)