[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What should UEFA do to make EL more appealing? I mean it's semis and no one gives a flying fuck :D
Allocate one less CL spot from each of the leagues with 2 or more allocations? That way there are more big names left to battle it out for the Europa, I dunno?

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
[video=dailymotion;xq8q4h]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq8q4h_atm-1-0-val_school[/video][video=dailymotion;xq8q4o]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq8q4o_atm-1-1-val_school[/video]

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I personally don't think Europa League is neccessary, I'd much rather enjoy a bit bigger Champions League (call it whatever you want if the name troubles anyone) with more teams from the bigger leagues and no Europa League at all. Currently the value of Europa League is already being unneccessary raised by UEFA and it still sucks ass, most of the decent teams that happen to be there don't give a shit.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I personally don't think Europa League is neccessary, I'd much rather enjoy a bit bigger Champions League (call it whatever you want if the name troubles anyone) with more teams from the bigger leagues and no Europa League at all. Currently the value of Europa League is already being unneccessary raised by UEFA and it still sucks ass, most of the decent teams that happen to be there don't give a shit.
For some reason I liked the UEFA cup better. Why did they change it's name?

May 22, 2007
How about eliminating some dogshit teams from various European countries and increasing the money?
That isn't realistic.

They can't increase the prize money by enough to make it worthwhile. The EL prize money can't get too close to the CL prize money and make the more elite competition less elite. That's the reward of qualifying for the Champions League.

I can't see much changing.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
reduce the amount of participant, and change the schedule, not thursday night, maybe 3 hours before CL match
this tournament really exhausted, but the prize <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< below CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)