[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Ofcourse it doesnt get unnoticed by his coach, I remember in my teens I once got chastized by my coach after game I scored 4 goals (as LB) for making two wrong passses in the last minute :D

Good coaches doesnt let tiniest shit fly, what I mean is general public/media, Rafael's awareness and lazy defending in that sitaution is fucking shocking, but its hardly likely to be as noticed as some big miss or such.
Absolutely shocking. Sure, Ath Bilbao deserved to win but had Rafael done a decent job United could have ended up with a draw and much better chances of going through.

To be honest I can't even remember a mistake of the magnitude at this level, this is a top PL side after all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

Can't believe Rafael is getting all the blame when it was Jones's mistakes that lost us the match.
Both of Rafael and Jones done bad, but Jones was much worse.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And seriously, attackers get mocked and flamed alot all over ze place when they make blunders like miss open nets, but how the fuck is fgtry lazy defending like this going unnoticed?

Wasn't missed here.

Rafael was slated on TV during and after the game.

Jones and Evans also took a fair bit of stick for both going for the same high ball earlier in that move.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
1-0 Udinese, AZ down to 10 men, Udinese just lost Benatia to an injury though.

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 14:15 ----------

2-0, what a goal that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)