[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Told you guys in the La Liga thread, That Bilbao is a very good team this year, and plays beautiful football.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:
The two shit clubs lost in EL olololololololololol
Manure is WC lolololololololololol
Shitty will be treathening in the CL lololololololololololoL

English Football :touched:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
bielsa effect
:agree:

Pretty incredible to get a team with relatively few really talented players playing like that. Goes to show that getting players who understand how to move on the pitch is far more important than getting players with great technique.

You just have to look at Athletic going to Old Trafford and dominating and thoroughly deserving to win to see just what a poor job Luis Enrique is doing at Roma.

Both have gone and tried to impose a new, attacking playing style, but the difference between the teams is remarkable.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Pretty incredible to get a team with relatively few really talented players playing like that. Goes to show that getting players who understand how to move on the pitch is far more important than getting players with great technique.

You just have to look at Athletic going to Old Trafford and dominating and thoroughly deserving to win to see just what a poor job Luis Enrique is doing at Roma.

Both have gone and tried to impose a new, attacking playing style, but the difference between the teams is remarkable.

Spot on.:tup:

Nedvěd

Agree, but disagree about the comment on the talent. Llorente, Martinez, Herrera, Susaeta, Amorebieta and Muniain are all players with huge potential and capable of playing for bigger teams.
Llorente, Martinez, Herrera, Amorebieta and Muniain would have no trouble being first choices at United.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Martinez, Muniain Llorente and the RB (can't remember his name) are good.

The other players are probably being made to look better than they really are because the system is working so well.

That's not to say that those other players aren't alright players, though.

Nedvěd

I don't know, I watched Herrera playing with U-21 and seen glimpses of him with Zaragoza and he's a real talent. And from what I read from Bilbao fans, he is one of the highest rated players.
He sure impressed against United, but as you said it's easy to shine in such a team that depend on team work rather than individual talent.

But for me, pure talent wise, they're possibly the best team in Spain after Barca, Real and Valencia.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Martinez, Muniain Llorente and the RB (can't remember his name) are good.

The other players are probably being made to look better than they really are because the system is working so well.

That's not to say that those other players aren't alright players, though.
Iraola. (spelling?)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Red is right in the system making them look better, but yeah Ander Herrera is an excellent talent too, besides the usual quartet of Iraola, Munian, Javi and Llorente.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol Munian and Martinez, but ofcourse.

And seriously, attackers get mocked and flamed alot all over ze place when they make blunders like miss open nets, but how the fuck is fgtry lazy defending like this going unnoticed?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
doubt it went unnoticed by SAF in his pep-talk after the game with Rafael(?) and his teammates probably still picking shoes and shoe-boxes out of their asses :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse it doesnt get unnoticed by his coach, I remember in my teens I once got chastized by my coach after game I scored 4 goals (as LB) for making two wrong passses in the last minute :D

Good coaches doesnt let tiniest shit fly, what I mean is general public/media, Rafael's awareness and lazy defending in that sitaution is fucking shocking, but its hardly likely to be as noticed as some big miss or such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)