[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Jannes Vansteenkiste, don't even know which posistion the guy plays, probably a defender.
But he didn't even play yesterday.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Maybe only Odjidja comes close, but that is definately it.
Odjidja could be quality if he was a real professional. Sadly he's not, which makes him unreliable. Very often a clear lack of concentration as well.

Chester, From Brugges we were watching Jannes Vansteenkiste and from the slovenian side we were watching Robert Beric.
Where does this stuff even come from :rofl:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yet more proof that 99% of transfer related crap is entirely made up.

If we wanted to see Vansteenkiste in action, we'd go to reserve matches of Club Brugge. He basically never plays for the senior squad, unless there's a severe injury crisis.

Supposedly, he's a promising LB.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I doubt Maribor has players that are good enough for us.
I know Brugge has none.
In the name of all that is holy: NO.
Maribor has a few good young players, but not good enough for a top club like Juventus.

Chester, From Brugges we were watching Jannes Vansteenkiste and from the slovenian side we were watching Robert Beric.
Beric was a big prospect 1-2 years ago and played very solid. But this season he's far from that. Anyway he's not good enough for Juventus. Palermo and two clubs from bundesliga were interested for him.

About Maribor's match yesterday. :sergio: We (I support Maribor in my country) played excellent for 75 minutes. We scored three goals, had few more nice chances but than just collapsed. I still don't know how we managed to do that. It was similar to match Juve - Siena a while back (3:0, than 3:3).. Brugge was shit but they managed to score 4 goals in 15 minutes.

Jun 7, 2003
and what about besiktas they have to win in tel aviv, i saw the match against trabzon quaresma scored a wonderfull goal. im not sure about stoke - dynamo, i would go for stoke but dynamo is first in ukraine. psg should win in salzburg to make things right after their lose against olympique, but salzburg is also at home very strong.

what do you guys think ? haha does anybody watch the europa league actually? or i am the only one who is thrilled with the games later today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)