[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lets be fair guys, with the players he has at his disposal right now, this really isn't much of a surprise. He has Cassetti at CB, he has players like Viviani, Verre and Okaka on the pitch right now, players who have no or little experience in the top level. Same could be said of Rosi, to a lesser extent. Perrotta, Simplicio aren't exactly world beaters in midfield either.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Lets be fair guys, with the players he has at his disposal right now, this really isn't much of a surprise. He has Cassetti at CB, he has players like Viviani, Verre and Okaka on the pitch right now, players who have no or little experience in the top level. Same could be said of Rosi, to a lesser extent. Perrotta, Simplicio aren't exactly world beaters in midfield either.
I am mostly referring to his taking Totti off - LE didn't have to have Okaka on the field after all :p

and this is Slovan 'f-ing" Bratislava we are talking about, playing in Rome

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I am mostly referring to his taking Totti off - LE didn't have to have Okaka on the field after all :p

and this is Slovan 'f-ing" Bratislava we are talking about, playing in Rome
I know, but he was forced to play Cassetti at CB, and he just kept on giving Bratislava chances on a golden platter to score from. If they had any other semi decent CB, they would have never conceded, other than Cassetti's mistakes, Bratislava were almost never dangerous. At least that was the case in the second half, didn't watch the first to be honest.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sevilla look slow and unimaginative, but Hannover are stupidly defending too deep, 5 minutes left. Sevilla need a goal to draw.

How the mighty have fallen, imagine both Sevilla and Roma getting knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)