[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i was saying that to my dad,talk about irony-get in a European coach to do better against continental opposition and then draw Tottenham

however, Spurs could easily put 5 past Rangers or Celtic! they are streets ahead of anything in the Scottish game

its not all doom and gloom though,some great chants tonight

"you're only here coz you're homeless"
"your city's on fire"
"you're just a wee team in London"

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Apparently there was something wrong (some paperwork?) with Bocanegra playing for Rangers (against Maribor), does anyone (preferably from Scotland) know anything about it?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Wow Legia Warsaw eliminated Spartak Moscow. And they made it from 0-2 to 3-2. At least one positive thing about polish football.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Watching Roma's second half, this is the first time i watch Enrique's Roma. They're doing quite well in this first half, creating a lot of chances. Bojan's been their best player in this second half. Even though they lost a lot of important players, and even though a lot of their players are missing today, its obvious that at least offensively, they actually have a gameplan, a way of playing. Too early to judge, but i think Enrique might actually do a good job for them, if they just give him time.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Menez turning on the style in the PSG game, just did a Messi like dribbling move in which he left 3 defenders for dead :cool:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Game, set, match. Bratislava score against the tide of play :lol:

Taking Totti out was a terrible move, they lost the creative spark he added.

Cassetti playing as CB and making the gazillionth mistake in this game, this time it caused a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)