[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
so i say this is a pretty easy draw, but since we have ciro i say it is a draw he should have the ability to overcome. if he even fucks up against them .... oh god, i do not want to even think about that

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not quite sure what to make of Ajax. At times they look quite good, at other times they look rather mediocre.
A lot will depend on the form of the day I guess.

It could have been worse, it could have been better.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I doubt it's that easy but we're going to have many problems since we suck this much.
i think you did not get me.

if i thought about juve(1995-2008)-ajax the prediction would be pretty clear (not having in mind we have a crap coach like ciro)

if we bear in mind that we actually have ciro it changes to a task that our coach can overcome. (->not easy, but 50-50 perhaps)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i think you did not get me.

if i thought about juve(1995-2008)-ajax the prediction would be pretty clear (not having in mind we have a crap coach like ciro)

if we bear in mind that we actually have ciro it changes to a task that our coach can overcome. (->not easy, but 50-50 perhaps)
Ah, well we pretty much agree then.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Uhh who the hell cares anymore? I don't see us winning anything with Ciro and tbh I go into every game thinking we are going to lose when Ciro is still around. We just got fucked 3-1 by Bari, Ajax is a better team then Bari and with Ciro we'll never make it.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Yes I can, but I want to be with the Juve supporters in stead of the Amsterdam blokes. And I can only arrange tickets to sit with them
I will try to get tickets for the away fans. I have a friend who says it can be done, but I'm not sure how. I tried before when we faced Ajax a few years back, but I had to sit with the home supporters. I'll let you know if it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)