[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Too many problems up top for Barcelona. Eto'o was rubbish these past two legs and when I look at the way he plays, the way he's never available for a header or a tap in around net, it really makes me happy that we have Trezeguet in our side. Sure, David doesn't do as much work as Eto'o, but anybody who wouldn't want a targetman such as the former in our side really just doesn't know what they're talking about. If Barca had a player such as him they'd actually look like scoring tonight and Messi would have someone to feed.

In no way did Barca deserve to go through, and perhaps they didn't deserve to be here, but that's another story.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
now all the papers in england will be saying "this is the best league in the world" :(
Well, it is the best league in the world at this moment. But what the ENGLISH cannot claim is that THEIR FOOTBALL brought their sides to this stage. No fucking way. The only thing English in this Champions League Final will be the smelly breath and jagged teeth of the Manure fans who will attend.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Screw Man Utd for being the overhyped marketing fucktards that they are.Screw their overexicted Beckham sucking glory hunting fans.Screw Ferguson for having a red fucking cheweing gum face.Screw their Stadium for being home to so many pathetic football fans.Screw Van Der Sar for being error prone moron.Screw Evra for getting injured at the end.Screw Ferdinand being pathetic enough to wear the captain's armband.Screw Brown for not scoring an own goal.Screw Carrick for joining Man utd.Screw Nani for being a fancy footed dick.FUCK SCHOLES for scoring that goal and then smiling like an idiot .Screw Ronaldo for not getting a 2nd yellow.Screw Tevez for leaving West Ham for these pricks.Screw O Shea for being himself.Screw Giggs for being a Manutd legend.Screw The ref for not giving Messi's dive a penalty,and screw UEFA for not cancelling the CL because Man Utd have reached the final.

And Screw that woman they kept on showing at the end of the match.I hope she never gets laid.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
cracking goal by Scholes...their really wasn't much in the game besides that...Park and Nani were quite lively, Ronaldo wasn' decisive at all...Barca wer clueless with Messi being the only man who posed a danger to the very strong Man Utd defence

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Screw Man Utd for being the overhyped marketing fucktards that they are.Screw their overexicted Beckham sucking glory hunting fans.Screw Ferguson for having a red fucking cheweing gum face.Screw their Stadium for being home to so many pathetic football fans.Screw Van Der Sar for being error prone moron.Screw Evra for getting injured at the end.Screw Ferdinand being pathetic enough to wear the captain's armband.Screw Brown for not scoring an own goal.Screw Carrick for joining Man utd.Screw Nani for being a fancy footed dick.FUCK SCHOLES for scoring that goal and then smiling like an idiot .Screw Ronaldo for not getting a 2nd yellow.Screw Tevez for leaving West Ham for these pricks.Screw O Shea for being himself.Screw Giggs for being a Manutd legend.Screw The ref for not giving Messi's dive a penalty,and screw UEFA for not cancelling the CL because Man Utd have reached the final.

And Screw that woman they kept on showing at the end of the match.I hope she never gets laid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel you man.i also hate them so much.damn it.

i just hope Chelsea/Liverpool will beat them in the final.prefer Chelsea:xfinger:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I dont even need to suggest the name.Its obvious.

Seriously,i dont care who they play in the final.I dont care if the opposition dives,whines,bitches,bullies the ref,spits,punches,scores off a handball...ANYTHING...anything as long as ManUtd dont win the CL would be wonderful.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All Manure did once they got the goal was put 9 men behind the ball at all times. When you're a side that has no goal poachers and loves to work around the perimeter of the box, you're screwed really. Then all we saw was a bunch of individuals in Ronaldo, Tevez and Nani running the counter attacks. Must be nice to have the money and talent to have tactics such as that, where everything relies on individualism and putting men behind the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)