[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
TBH I have extremelly lost interest in CL, well football in general. Yesterday I have watched Barca-Schalke and I can say with certainty; I would have enjoyed watching Juve, play a 5th leauge team in the Coppa, more. I'd watch us play Cagliari before Real-Barca.

Apart from watching Juventus, in any kind of competition, the only thing I can watch with true passion and interest are big NT tournaments, WC & EC, when Croatia plays. Everything else has become so boooring to me. Football isn't what it used to be, at least to me. Now I only watch it to kill the time, that wasn't the case 5,6 years ago.

Perhaps I'm too old. :p
I'll still watch all the big games, but I think I'm more concentrated on "my" teams now. I'm just not as much interested in teams other than Juventus and the Italian national team.

I'm pretty sure your views about the CL will change once Juve is in it(i'd be the same if i were you). Personally, i'd much rather a CL night with Arsenal in it, than a France quarter final WC match. But maybe thats just me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I'm pretty sure your views about the CL will change once Juve is in it(i'd be the same if i were you). Personally, i'd much rather a CL night with Arsenal in it, than a France quarter final WC match. But maybe thats just me.
:agree:

same sentiments .. i haven't enjoyed a CL match for two seasons .. and i expect to start enjoying them next season, hopefully.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
TBH I have extremelly lost interest in CL, well football in general. Yesterday I have watched Barca-Schalke and I can say with certainty; I would have enjoyed watching Juve, play a 5th leauge team in the Coppa, more. I'd watch us play Cagliari before Real-Barca.

Apart from watching Juventus, in any kind of competition, the only thing I can watch with true passion and interest are big NT tournaments, WC & EC, when Croatia plays. Everything else has become so boooring to me. Football isn't what it used to be, at least to me. Now I only watch it to kill the time, that wasn't the case 5,6 years ago.

I feel the same way. I just don't watch football as much as I used to. It's come to the point that I can't watch a game longer than 10 minutes if Juventus or Sweden isn't playing. Like he other day, I fell asleep watching Arsenal Liverpool lol.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I feel the same way. I just don't watch football as much as I used to. It's come to the point that I can't watch a game longer than 10 minutes if Juventus or Sweden isn't playing. Like he other day, I fell asleep watching Arsenal Liverpool lol.
The CL this year has been pretty effective at putting me to sleep. Schalke - Barcelona the other day...

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I did it three times last week :p ..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Yeah, I think a lot of that has to do with the amount of football you can get nowa days (with internet and everything you can pretty much watch all the games),
but when we were kids we could only watch what they showed to us on basic channels, which made a football match more precious.
I for once, was the happiest guy on the block when they happened to show Juve on TV once a while.

PS and nothing like big NT Tournaments, they make the summer like 10 times more interesting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The CL this year has been pretty effective at putting me to sleep. Schalke - Barcelona the other day...
Painful indeed.

And combine that with anemic Serie A performances, few strong outsiders/dark horses, and a liberal dose of the most overplayed league in the world, I'm already looking to Euro 2008.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Painful indeed.

And combine that with anemic Serie A performances, few strong outsiders/dark horses, and a liberal dose of the most overplayed league in the world, I'm already looking to Euro 2008.
yes and an all english final will be pretty boring think back to man u - chelsea FA cup final last year. put it this way if man u win against barca don't bother watching the final because liverpool -man u or Chelsea - manu,i never like to see 2 teams from the same country in the C.L final Chelsea - Barca I the one i'd like to see. It would be pretty funny if they brought José Mourinho back just to slag off barca in the press conference

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
-
-

Getafe vs Bayern Munchen

UEFA Cup Quarter Final , 2st leg

April 10th 2008

Videos of The Match

Goals

First Goal for Getafe by Contra 44
Click Here for Video

Ribery Draws for Bayern Munchen 87
Click Here for Video

Ribery Draws for Bayern Munchen 87
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Getafe by Casquero 92
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for Getafe by Braulio 93
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Bayern Munchen by Toni 114
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for Bayen Munchen by Toni in the last Minute of Extra Time
Click Here for Video

Extras

Toni Booked for bad physical challenge 104
Click Here for Video
wrong thread you stupid bot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)