[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Why didn't Mancini make a substitution while it was still 0:0 ?
He had 3 or 4 players with yellow cards and it was obvious they rely on Cruz and Ibra while the midfielders were completely out of the game.
He had Figo and Jimenez and the guys i've watched the match with (Inter fans) were screaming for a Figo-Burdisso or Jimenez-Burdisso sub.

And he made his first sub too late in the match, when everything was over, putting Pele in :confused:
In Figo, Jimenez, crespo
Out, Burdisson, Viera, Zlatan/cruz

That would have at least got them 2 goals....

OR quick loan of Del piero...sub him in the min 70 and surely they would have made it to the quarters...hahah

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just in, Juve looking to replace ranieir with Mancini at the end of the season.:(

Sory, bad joke, but right now, i'm so excited and hyped as if we just won the Scudetto. I'm not a hateful person, but my hate for inter makes me feel happy. Should I get help?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
You'd better not remember these words because else we will have to say goodbye next year, I really see that happening you know.

But hey, except for one or two titles in England and a few smaller cups, he didn't do much with Chelsea either (especially on cl level) so really, we will have to wait and see what he can bring extra to Inter.
It still is Inter we are talking about, they won't keep winning, no matter who coaches them, I see Milan, Roma and maybe even us overtaking them next season.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
happy to see inter out with 2 losses , this tell all what level of crap serie A these days. funny to hear when zlatan said that they are better than liverpool.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont have any bias against Inter at all, But i dont think Mancini is much of a manager, i mean if all things were normal and Calcipolli didnt happen, would he have won the league??

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mancini said he will quit at the end of the season but afterwards he failed to confirm what he said

I think he won`t resign and it all happened on the heat of the loss to Liverpool

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Yes maybe he'll do something like Azize did with Fenerbahce.
He 'resigned' from the club and everybody was only talking about his resignation and not about Galatasaray's title win. After a few weeks, he signed back for Fener. It was all just a big smoke screen to keep the GS celebrations to a minimal.
Maybe Mancini is doing the same. So now everybody is talking about his resignation in stead of the CL loss. In a few weeks he'll say that he wants to stay and everybody will forget the humiliation of Inter's CL campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)