[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Presuming that Liverpool wont choke in milano, 4 english clubs will be in the last 8, so i hope that two english clubs will be drawn together for next stage.

Semifinals like this would be cr-p:

Liverpool - Chelsea
Arsenal - Mancs

I could already picture the headlines:
EPL rules Europe
Is there any more prove needed which clubs are the best

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Inzaghi has 63. We'll have to wait till next year to witness another record broken.
Raul has 63 in all competitions...61 in CL

Friday 14th of March. Two days after the Inter tragedy.
*3 days*

Germans win the penalty shootout. Shocking.
Great save by the Schalke keeper on the Lisandro penalty

Presuming that Liverpool wont choke in milano, 4 english clubs will be in the last 8, so i hope that two english clubs will be drawn together for next stage.

Liverpool - Chelsea
Arsenal - Mancs

EPL rules Europe
Hopefully the quarter-finals will look like that. Maybe Roma playing arsenal and Utd playing barcelona

My hopes:

1) Liverpool-Chelsea
2) Arsenal-Roma
3) Utd-Barcelona
4) Schalke- Fenerbache

Liverpool Roma Barca and Schalke to pass. Schalke to win CL :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Liverpool - Chelsea
Arsenal - Mancs

EPL rules Europe
Is there any more prove needed which clubs are the best
That second headline would so suck. The first one's okay though. That could be an actual headline.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im extremley happy that Roma won.The fact that they beat Real at home makes it even sweeter.Its obvious that when Roma play to their potential,they can be very serious challengers for the CL.They've only moved into the quarters,but beating Madrid in Madrid is an achievment no matter how you look at it.I think they've now become the only team to beat Madrid twice at home in the CL.Every year they move into the CL with all the potential in the world,but they end up self destructing everytime.Hopefully,the Madrid win can make them step up a gear for the reamining of the campaign.Totti deserves to win the CL...and how wonderful would it be if only 1 italian side moves into the quarters along with 4 english sides,and that 1 italian side ends up winning the competition while the 4 english sides crash and burn:weee:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think they can beat anyone except Arsenal who play a similar game except better. Plus Arsenal are stronger and faster, and have a better defence, plus have more CL experience and Roma are a little inconsistent and sometimes panic when things aren't going their way.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Roma owned Real they outclass them in almost every position and desrved to win and quallify , i was happy to see real fans shocked after the game.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Ah yes, i thought they said on the radio this mroning that porto won the penalties, obviously, not.
1/3, still shows why Jack isn't winning the PL

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
so then I guess you loved it when roma beat real today?
I personally enjoyyed it very much.

You have got to admire Roma for the way they play football, really enjoyable to watch, if only more teams played like them, Football would be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)