[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Liverpool 8 - 0 Final

Goals: Crouch 2, Gerrard 1, Yossi 3, Babel 2

CL record for win margin. We still have to win twice more. I think Yossi and Veronin will be playing more, not to mention Crouch. Hell even Kewell looked good tonight, as well as Babel. But most of all I really enjoyed Mascherano's play, he kept the midfield going forward all game and allowed Gerrard to do what he does best. It was good to finally see Lucas play.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Liverpool 8-0 FT :rofl:

Crouch scored the last one.
Damn, they broke our record.

Anyway, I was watching Shakhtar-Milan.... Shakhtar got owned, i thought they can do better than that after watching first 45min.

The only good thing about the game was seein Maldini playing his 109 UEFA CL game :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
To use Turks dictionary, Galliani is a pig. He looked like a 13 years old fat and bald girl jumping all over the place when Inzaghi scored .
Milan were awful for an hour but then Pippo replaced Gilardino and as much as i hate that cunt, he is a CL maestro.

Liverpool set a new record and i'm not sure but i think Inzaghi equalised Muller's record for most goals scored in European club competitions.

Congrats to Liverpool for the new record. Now it's our time to brake your record.

P.S : What the hell is happening to Rosenborg ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
To use Turks dictionary, Galliani is a pig. He looked like a 13 years old fat and bald girl jumping all over the place when Inzaghi scored .
Milan were awful for an hour but then Pippo replaced Gilardino and as much as i hate that cunt, he is a CL maestro.

Liverpool set a new record and i'm not sure but i think Inzaghi equalised Muller's record for most goals scored in European club competitions.

Congrats to Liverpool for the new record. Now it's our time to brake your record.

P.S : What the hell is happening to Rosenborg ?
Yeah,jeez...Valencia can`t beat those...

What happend to Lazio game?There was 2 red cards...Diego got red card after 94 minutes.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,315
    Bah, we'll break it next year 9-0 :p

with Trezeguet scoring 2, Nedved 1, Palladino hattrick, Del Piero 2, Iaquinta 1.
    May I correct it?

Trezeguet scoring 2, Giovinco 2, Palladino 2, Del Piero 2, Chiellini 1

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Eat me bruv. Stick your sour grapes where the sun don't shine and give respect where it's due. Fair play is fair play. Don't be that guy.
    :tup: well said aaron, credit where it is due liverpool did exactly what they needed to do and will be brimming with confidence that they can do it now

May i correct yours ?

Trezeguet scores 5 and sets a new record , Del Piero 1, Giovinco 1, Palladino 1 and Maldini scores an own goal.
    may i correct you?after romping milan and scoring 8 goals juve are awarded a last minute penalty....which gigi buffon dispatches with aplomb:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)