[EU] Champions League 06/07 (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why the hell wud i wana choose liverpool whos fans involved in the heysel disaster over a team who are simply our rivals on pitch but with some of the players that deserve the respect they get and a team who are flying the italian flag this season.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
and to be more honest, I prefer Milan leading Europe than to see Madrid, Manchester or L'Pool. but maybe thats just me.
You said it , you prefer Milan to lead the italian flag in Europe, i prefer Juve to do that, and when that is not possible , i prefer nobody.

Del Piero. He cheered for Milan last night.
Cheered like jumping from joy or just congratulated Milan for the win ? He was wearing Milan scarf and jersey? , 'cos i got the feeling that many posters saw the match in front the TV , dressed like that.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Del Piero is a sick sob after that speech to the fans saying how proud he is to be a juventino and playing in serie b supporting milan :shocked: we dont need players like him go play for milan

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
"Actually Del Piero himself stated today that he was happy with Milan win and he hopes Milan to win the CL. this says it all."
I think it's different for players .. We all remember the little play DP and Rino had in the berlescuni friendly. They're friends one another .. same goes with the rest. They spent times and times together in the NT, they celebrated together and lived together.

Or maybe that's just me.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I said the is OK to congratulate the Milan fans / friends , or in this case , because they are NT colleagues and friends outside the football pitch , it's acceptable.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Reina Robbed While Saving Penalties

As Pepe Reina was at Anfield saving two penalty kicks to send his side into the final of the Champions League his home in nearby Woolton was being ransacked by robbers.

The 24-year-old Spaniard returned home in the early hours of this morning to discover that there had been a robbery, which is said to have included a number of high value items. Included is said to be his Porsche Cayenne.

goal.com

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
@omair, My family and some of my friends are milan fans so doesnt that apply to me? :confused: del piero is italian he would rather see an italian team win, even Trez in the past seasons said he prefered and italian team to win because it was good for serie a.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Del Piero is a sick sob after that speech to the fans saying how proud he is to be a juventino and playing in serie b supporting milan :shocked: we dont need players like him go play for milan

this is a game, people have fun playing it. del piero has lots of friends in ac milan and milan deserve revenge in my honest opinion..if inter was in the final , you would see him supporting the opposing team..oh, and you should keep your disgusting comments to yourself, calling our captain a sick sob..shame on you

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Why don't some people see the difference between a trend to specific football school and cheering for a specific team! When someone says that Milan played an amazing game against Manure and they dominated, this doesn't mean that he supports/was supporting them, it is all about what school he does prefer and he enjoys. And even if he isn't a Calcio fan, he has an opinion which ought to be respected. Yes and yes...I'm a die-hard Juve fan, but this doesn't mean I must enjoy only Juve.

As far as I read in the past few pages, there are two viewpoints. The first one look at Milan being our biggest rival who should rot in hell and we shouldn't cheer for them or cheer for any team else (They consider enjoying a Milan match in one of their matches cheering for them). On the other hand, people, who don't agree with the previous view, consider watching the match as any other match, but it wasn't like any other match in fact, it was the semi final of the Champions League, a competition which attracts millions of football fans annually. Consequently, enjoying watching yesterday's match wasn't just because we're Calcio fans but because it was a masterpiece in football, and that's all.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I think it's different for players .. We all remember the little play DP and Rino had in the berlescuni friendly. They're friends one another .. same goes with the rest. They spent times and times together in the NT, they celebrated together and lived together.

Or maybe that's just me.
It's not just you. Many players have friends that play for different teams and have to play against each other at times. Just because a player is transfered to another team doesn't mean you suddenly fall out with your pals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)