[EU] Champions League 06/07 (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I completely agree with your post and Serie A is my favourite league as well, always was and always will be. But at the same time rival teams from the Italy are my most hated teams as well. So, it just hurts me to see they succeed where Juventus can´t. What really disgusts me is that people accuse EPL fans of being untolerably biased and arrogant while at the same time they are probably...............worse then them. :sigh:
Just like we have rivals in the league we have rivals in Europe.So why should I be happy for our European rivals?
I would rather see a team in the league winning as it would mean we play some quality opposition and beating them would be so much better.Thats why the games against Milan were always better than the games against Inter or Roma.

And if I showed disgust in someone feeling happy for Milan winning, am I labelling something a Milan fan? I only labelled Rico (Alexander) based on his posts on a Milan forum.

I thought the Barca thing was over long ago.
fair enough.You can be disgusted if you want but some have valid reasons but you won't hear of it and again thats fair.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I fail to understand how a Juve fan supports Milan.. our main rival. Don't you want our team to become the best Italian team without any arguments? :faq1:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I didn´t see people complaining when we had the allmighty Italian final with Juventus and Milan. But it would be the end of the world if 2 clubs from EPL played a final, wouldn´t it? Talking about Englishmen being biased.

How pathetic.... :)
Were you on the forums that time?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't see what the big problem is.. Why may one not enjoy the good performance of a good team, which you are not 'supporter' of?
You're just not allowed. You shouldnt even watch Milan play because they're Juve's rivals. just keep your eye on the sopcast for the Juve games.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Just like we have rivals in the league we have rivals in Europe.So why should I be happy for our European rivals?
I would rather see a team in the league winning as it would mean we play some quality opposition and beating them would be so much better.Thats why the games against Milan were always better than the games against Inter or Roma.

fair enough.You can be disgusted if you want but some have valid reasons but you won't hear of it and again thats fair.
I couldnt agree more, though you're wasting your time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
well what you said is not any different than that, except the domestic part. I want my team to have more CL titles than Milan, that's when I will feel we are the best Italian club.
Juventus are the best Italian team. Milan are better in Europe. But Juve is better in Italy. No need to argue about that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juventus are the best Italian team. Milan are better in Europe. But Juve is better in Italy. No need to argue about that.
Milan fans won't agree with you, they would say a CL worths x number of Scudetto.. leave that, why as a juve fan you wouldn't want to have more Cl titles than Milan? you don't want that?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Milan fans won't agree with you, they would say a CL worths x number of Scudetto.. leave that, why as a juve fan you wouldn't want to have more Cl titles than Milan? you don't want that?
Hell I would...I'd die to see that. Juve leading in Europe. But I cant hide the fact that wanting all Italian teams doing well in Europe when we're playing in Serie A. It shows how good we are and that Serie A is a tough one. All coaches would agree on that.

When I'll get home, I'll find you a quote about Lippi saying something similar. Even though we all are passionat about Juve and nothing else, Milan winning it would give better image of serie A which is good for us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I fail to understand how a Juve fan supports Milan.. our main rival. Don't you want our team to become the best Italian team without any arguments? :faq1:
at the same time we shud all be supporting for the good of calcio and to shut those pie eating english that their league is not as good as its made out to be after all milan is a team made up of mostly italians where as liverpool are mostly foreigners and i like it to be made aware to those english that home grown talent is better than imports, of course when it comes to inter in europe its different as i dont consider them italian let alone a football team, a team that has 1 italian and 8 argentines in the starting line up where as milan have been waving the italian flag in the continent a team that consists of a squad that is predominantly world cup winners, im not being a milanista but after that drobbing of roma 7-1 calcio was humiliated by the english, and i think with that scandalous summer we've had its time a bit of pride was restored for the italian game

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Hell I would...I'd die to see that. Juve leading in Europe. But I cant hide the fact that wanting all Italian teams doing well in Europe when we're playing in Serie A. It shows how good we are and that Serie A is a tough one. All coaches would agree on that.

When I'll get home, I'll find you a quote about Lippi saying something similar. Even though we all are passionat about Juve and nothing else, Milan winning it would give better image of serie A which is good for us.
I am worried about Juve's Image more than Serie A 's image.. I am repeating my self.. I would love to see our team in the CL leading table.. in top 3, over Milan. competing with the likes of Real Madrid. Once we get there on the top, then I would like to see the Italian teams doing good in Europe. doing good, but not better than us, notice that line ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am worried about Juve's Image more than Serie A 's image.. I am repeating my self.. I would love to see our team in the CL leading table.. in top 3, over Milan. competing with the likes of Real Madrid. Once we get there on the top, then I would like to see the Italian teams doing good in Europe. doing good, but not better than us, notice that line ;)
Who wouldnt agree to see Juve in Europe doing better than other teams?:confused:, though we don't agree on the current situation. Me wanting Milan for Serie A, you dont want them not to add another trophy. here is were we disagree. but thats not a bad thing.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
What nonsense are you talking about, man? Seriously, is it nonsense for you when someone expresses disgust? I get disgusted at Juve fans getting happy for Milan wins, it's as simple as that. I am fucking expressing my own fucking feelings, did I label anyone anything? NO. Did I say I am more of a fan? NO. Did I say that a team was better than the other where in reality it wasn't? NO.

I am saying what I feel and it all ends here.
100% agreed , it's ok to congrat the Milan fans for reaching the final , but to cheer their team on Juve forum , for me it's unacceptable.

Can someone dare to explain this to us regular mortals? How is Milan´s winning the CL trophy gonna help Juventus? Are they going to donate some cash to us? Or do you think that Juventus reputation will raise simultaneously with Milan´s. If Juventus wants to prove they play in a strong league and that they are the strongest in the same, then JUVENTUS should win the damn Champions League, not supporting Milan to win it.

When I came in here I thought I would find more passionate Juventus fans. I guess I was wrong, I found a lot of gloryhunters instead.
Me, either, i don't think Milan reaching the final will help Juve in any positive way, we'll get only a rub in a face from their fans and i don't won't to go trough that.

No they don't represent the league we play in. We play in serie B.
They represent the league and association that took away our pride, our scudetti and our deserved right to play in Europe.

We were punished to be out of champions league for 2 years , Fiorentina won't play in champions league for 2 years even though they will finish top four twice in a row. Lazio was punished to be out of Europe.
But there were double standards for Milan. I hate injustice and that is why i will never hope Milan will win it.

so FUCK YOU milan
Couldn't have said better my self, so FUCK YOU milan TOO !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)