Essien on Juve wish list (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Giannichedda can play CB and does a better job than Nesta :D

Essien plays in France. He would be better than Tacchi, Appiah and maybe Blasi though but too many teams want him so.... :frown::greedy::greedy::greedy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Maicon played a blinder against Monaco and would imo be a very good purchase especially if we change formation and use something with a back three. He's perfect for the wide midfield role in a 3-4-3 because he plays as a full back in a four man defence but is an extremely attacking player. I wouldn't mind something like this in a couple of years:

Buffon
Kompany Barzagli Cannavaro
Maicon Emerson Essien Zambrotta
Riquelme
Ibrahimovic Mutu

Is a joke or what ? Kompany, barzagli, in a 3-CD scheme ?how many goal do you want us to take ???

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
barcelona real and manu do need him more than us, they can offer more money than us and his manager said they had offers from them not to us, its a very lost case, althout aor interest shows we wont keep blasi and appiah for next year team

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
too bad :sad: but we dont need a player like him anyway. At least not as long as we have Emerson ;)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Enzo is a very good player he has a lot of talent but I think he still need to improve to get in Juve
Sure he is better than Tacchinardi Appiah and Blasi but we still need a better player at that position but I might be wrong

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we need a better player but we would better have him than the other 3,we sould take him back and loan blasi who is young enough and has a lot of place to improve(tacchi remain as a loyal sub and sell appiah)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I saw the highlights of the first leg with Bremen. Essien was playing as a central defender. I thought he was a defensive midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)