Errm How has he played for such and such (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I know there are so many players who have played this great game and we all have had times where we have wondered how the heck has he played for such a team or football at all. Or your friends have told you such is a oggd player and you are there scratching your head as to how that paricular conclusion was reached

I would love to hear about players in which some of you have wondered what do they see in him. They don't have to be non skilful like Gatusso even though he has no ball skills to speak off he does have his uses like breaking up attacks and just being a nuisance, same could be said of Robbie Savage, and I don't mean overrated. I have to say I am not a fan at all of Zenden or Gronkjaer but they have their small uses

A few that come to mind are

Dino Baggio for the life of me after 94 world cup, I have not understood what he does on the pitch

Nicola Berti, not sure how he entered the Nt and still don't know what his qualities are or were

Stankovic who played for Chelsea, you know you are crap when your own fans dread everytime you come on or are started

Colonese he is meant to be a defender

Stephanovs of Arsenal , Wenger must have been taking the p*** with him when he bought him

Pancaro I am yet to see his qualities

Geovanni of Barcelona and now Olympiakos what rubbish

Nelson Vivas

Cauet of Inter now of Torino

Borghossian formerly of Parma

Colluci of Bologna

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
    Alessandro Del Piero

:;)
    You know I already bet with a donkey that you would do that so the donkey owes me £10

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    I know there are so many players who have played this great game and we all have had times where we have wondered how the heck has he played for such a team or football at all. Or your friends have told you such is a oggd player and you are there scratching your head as to how that paricular conclusion was reached

I would love to hear about players in which some of you have wondered what do they see in him. They don't have to be non skilful like Gatusso even though he has no ball skills to speak off he does have his uses like breaking up attacks and just being a nuisance, same could be said of Robbie Savage, and I don't mean overrated. I have to say I am not a fan at all of Zenden or Gronkjaer but they have their small uses

A few that come to mind are

Dino Baggio for the life of me after 94 world cup, I have not understood what he does on the pitch

Nicola Berti, not sure how he entered the Nt and still don't know what his qualities are or were

Stankovic who played for Chelsea, you know you are crap when your own fans dread everytime you come on or are started

Colonese he is meant to be a defender

Stephanovs of Arsenal , Wenger must have been taking the p*** with him when he bought him

Pancaro I am yet to see his qualities

Geovanni of Barcelona and now Olympiakos what rubbish

Nelson Vivas

Cauet of Inter now of Torino

Borghossian formerly of Parma

Colluci of Bologna
    boghosian??no way he was good imo.and he played for national team many times ;)

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

boghosian??no way he was good imo.and he played for national team many times ;)
    Yes and I was always puzzled as to why. He even has a wc medal

I forgot 2 others Karembeu and Cirillo

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Ah, this should be fun :D

David Trezeguet is a bundle of shite but still Marcello Lippi continues to field him as a starter ahead of the much more talented Marco Di Vaio.

Paolo Montero used to be world-class but now his standard of play is way below that of Igor Tudor. Mr Lippi likes to overlook this though.

Olivier Dacourt of Roma isn't half as good as Daniele De Rossi or even Damiano Tommasi, but still he plays.

I'll be back with more soon...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    David Trezeguet is a bundle of shite but still Marcello Lippi continues to field him as a starter ahead of the much more talented Marco Di Vaio.
    :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Paolo Montero used to be world-class but now his standard of play is way below that of Igor Tudor. Mr Lippi likes to overlook this though.
    :irritate:

;)

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    In that place id put Gronjkaer , he must have bricks upstairs as his crosses and general final ball is almost always trash

For all those who have seen him more than i have, was Cherou a very good player?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    In that place id put Gronjkaer , he must have bricks upstairs as his crosses and general final ball is almost always trash
    And yet he still makes plenty of assists and goals for both Chelsea and Denmark :rolleyes:

You might not like his type of player, but he is very usefull of a football pitch. Rommedahl on the other hand is a moron! He's not a footballer, all he can do is run fast.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
    both are useless..gronjkaer cant cross to save his arse
    Yhank you very much. I have not seen that much of Rommerdall but please tell me what assists or many assists have you seen Gronjkaer make for chelsea?In terms of end product he is one of the worst I have seen in the premiership

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    end product yes,but as far as ball skills are concerned he is as good as anyone in the chelski team,save maybe cole.

don't forget that just a two seasons ago zambro didn't know how to cross either and he was played as a regular winger,and giggs is another who used to suck at delivering the final ball.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    If Rufete is the right winger for Valencia then you are probably right as he sucks big time most of the time

Malamenga

Dec 15, 2002
    Pancaro: He's good. He shows his expirience whenever he plays. He can play either wing; left/right. To see a good example of Pancaro's worth watch 2002-2003 Lazio-Milan

Colonese: It's not just a hunch, he stinks. The Lazio fans don't like him and neither does the club. That's why I can't remember the last time he played.

Dino Baggio: ummmm, hard to say because he played so little at Lazio. He plays at Blackburn now and I havent heard anything about him since he moved. (BTW: Theres no relation to Roberto Baggio!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)